If I Have 10 Days Till The End Of The World.

RakJungTorlae

That I am crazy missing you, everywhere I go, look. Speak, all that is going though my head is you.

5 days of not speaking to you is like going though hel_l. But if hel_l is what I must go though to get you back. Then hel_l is what I must go thought.

This is not valentines day. but the world will end in 10 days.. so.

I MISS U…………………………

If I Have 10 Days Till The End Of The World., Then I want to say......

If you don’t understand the word “NO”, then your IQ must be quite low

I’m not a bimbo party girl, U r in a wrong nunnery, me think

I’m not your queen bee, so stop working on me

That I am crazy missing you, everywhere I go, look. Speak, all that is going though my head is you.

5 days of not speaking to you is like going though hel_l. But if hel_l is what I must go though to get you back. Then hel_l is what I must go thought.

This is not valentines day. but the world will end in 10 days.. so.

I MISS U…………………………

Ever heard of the PM function? How come all the threads on here about nonsense seem to be rife with your posts? This one is not even Thailand related......Mods?

Edited by midasthailand

I think he was just joking………sort of like…. part of his hangover therapy when he’s drunk, better than banging his head against the wall. You know when you’re drunk, sometimes you do some crazy things

I don’t think he will try it again though

And

The MOD - tywai? - came by and left just about 2 hrs ago.

May be the next MOD might feel differently

I think he was just joking………sort of like…. part of his hangover therapy when he’s drunk, better than banging his head against the wall. You know when you’re drunk, sometimes you do some crazy things

I don’t think he will try it again though

And

Who is following who here? Teacup -> Rak

I think he was just joking………sort of like…. part of his hangover therapy when he's drunk, better than banging his head against the wall. You know when you're drunk, sometimes you do some crazy things

I don't think he will try it again though

And

Thank you james.. its nice to see you got my back.

Teacup- I remember talking to you 30 mins before hand so it dose not fit in to the 5 day frame.

And I told you im not in to dudes!!! Don’t worry I wont tell your wife..its all good yo..

JT

Ok nevermind then, I'm glad you're ok now

I'm glad it wasn't me you're talking about

So now there won't be any misunderstanding between us.......Next time please leave all my future posts alone then

later

TC

Edited by teacup

Oii….not me for sure

I was talking to Gaiyaang in the other “ten day thread” , then he showed up

And I was there in the “sunscreen thread”, then he showed up

And the next thing I know is this thread!!!…..while I was helping out on - how to fix some guy home - in the realestate thread.

Btw….his poem is not as good as yours tho :o

Oii….not me for sure

And the next thing I know is this thread!!!…..while I was helping out on - how to fix some guy home - in the realestate thread.

Btw….his poem is not as good as yours tho :o

I wasn't drunk when I wrote mine, see me on Friday for that version.

JT

So now there won't be any misunderstanding between us.......Next time please leave all my future posts alone then

later

TC

That's ok teacup.. you are always there for me so.. No I will not leave you alone.. But to prove your not a dude.. I need photos.. from head to toe…You know where to send… :o

Edit. Thi is really killing the romance.---.---

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Oii….not me for sure

Btw….his poem is not as good as yours tho :D

I wasn't drunk when I wrote mine, see me on Friday for that version.

What version - same version that the MOD thought was too HOT for the general?

Man U 2 are making me look like A HOuchi on TV!!!!!! :o

JT

later

TC

That's ok teacup.. you are always there for me so.. No I will not leave you alone.. But to prove your not a dude.. I need photos.. from head to toe…You know where to send… :o

Rak, I think Ms Teacup would prefer photos of you proving that you are in fact one.

You are soo crazy when U r drunk, and even more shameless when U r awake!!,.....me think

Go after bkkjames then next time!!! :D

You are soo crazy when U r drunk, and even more shameless when U r awake!!,.....me think

Unless Rak is 18-25, cute and doesnt need to shave in the morning, thanks but no thanks teacup.

edit. Ok I miss read that. but yes im ashamed in the direction this thread has taken. But there is no shame it giving affection. :D

Yes james - but only the shaveing part i must.. :D:D

Edited by RakJungTorlae

are you dying of some kind of illness? it's not the end of the world dude, the black hole that will suck the world is like the size of your arse...

i would be worried if the black hole was that big.

the black holes will be smaller than microscopic. they are working with the smallest particles that have never been tested before. i think everyone will be alright unless the black holes multiply in size at an incredible rate enough to destroy us all, which is the worry. in which case it might be the size or your arse.

are you dying of some kind of illness? it's not the end of the world dude, the black hole that will suck the world is like the size of your arse...

i would be worried if the black hole was that big.

the black holes will be smaller than microscopic. they are working with the smallest particles that have never been tested before. i think everyone will be alright unless the black holes multiply in size at an incredible rate enough to destroy us all, which is the worry. in which case it might be the size or your arse.

didn't i see this 8 years ago, they made two movies about it, something about a comet hitting the earth based on a near miss from what i learned on cnn.

so we have 10 days to live?.....what would I say? ....hmmm ... Oh of course no problem with that......BRITMAVERIC SITS ON THE FENCE.....of course he'd kill me for saying that but <deleted>.... :o

Edited by dee123

so we have 10 days to live?.....what would I say? ....hmmm ... Oh of course no problem with that......BRITMAVERIC SITS ON THE FENCE.....of course

The problem with this whole topic IMO is that the OP has got his dates mixed up if we to believe the other topic. We don't have 10 days, we only have 5 hours so hurry up and get it off your chest!

There, I have said what I wanted to say in lieu of the circumstances.

so we have 10 days to live?.....what would I say? ....hmmm ... Oh of course no problem with that......BRITMAVERIC SITS ON THE FENCE.....of course

The problem with this whole topic IMO is that the OP has got his dates mixed up if we to believe the other topic. We don't have 10 days, we only have 5 hours so hurry up and get it off your chest!

There, I have said what I wanted to say in lieu of the circumstances.

OH SH!T.

~

Okay, since the end of the world is at hand and there will be no repercussions for my breaking the secret..

That whole 'first man on the moon' thing? I was the videographer and we filmed it all in the New Mexico desert at high speed then simply slowed the scenes to half speed to give the impression of low gravity. Many of the 'astronauts' and I have been gay lovers on and off (no pun intended) for many years and that was supposed to be a secret as well but now that we are at the End of Existence, I don't suppose it matters.

Mom, I am so sorry that Dad killed himself over our affair and yes, my sister's baby is mine but please don't worry because this is all going to be over in an instan

(edit: I would have edited this but there is just no time...)

Edited by Dustoff