Pattaya Animal Shelter

sometime

I notice that quite a few people have problems finding the dog shelter in Pattaya; with all the development in Jomtien I assume was transferred to near NaJomtien.

Yesterday I went to the dog shelter to collect our newest family, a little bitch pup, I turned down the three huge Rottweiler’s a member of staff first showed me, the animal shelter is run by Tony’s . And is located near NaJomtien.

Here are the directions

If you travel on Sukumvit past the Ambassador Hotel towards Sattahip, at the sign for Silverlake Vineyard turn left (note this is the turning before Nong Nooch tropical gardens)

From here the animal shelter is well signposted.

Carry on down this road past the vineyard until you meet the main 331 road, turn right, carry on down this road for around 3 klm at the sign for the animal shelter turn left , from here this is just a track and is a very rough, but don’t let this put you off,

The majority of the dogs here are collected from the soi’s and are not wormed, vaccinated or given the snip, needless to say fleas in abundance, my little pup was crawling in them.

So after you select your dog first stop is a good vets for blood tests etc etc.

Remember to take a reasonable size cage to transport your new family member home; these can be purchased on Pattaya 3rd Road at numerous shops at a good price.

Enjoy your new family member. :o:D

• 3 years later...