How To Meet Caucasian Women?

inasia

i would say the best method would be to find an ex-pat website, attach a lovely pic of some bloke looking suave and cool on your profile, then feign that you have no idea how to meet caucasian women in thailand. finally, ask the forum for advice and answer only the flirty girlie replies, and then watch the pm's roll in (btw - have you got any yet?). wink.gif

:o

There are a few social clubs in Chiang Mai for ex-pats to meet, including some Western women,

The only other options is to hang about guest houses or hotels where you may be lucky to meet Western girls who are tourists and that`s about it.

Edited by MiG16
how many times do I have to tell people! be nice or dont post

Sorry mate but, as a rule, you're in the wrong country.

Best places are Koh San Road and backpacker places.

Act like you've just got to Thailand too. Then she won't think you're in with the local thai birds.

Island destinations can work. But you will find most of the farang chicks have already got hooked up in Koh San / BKK first OR just brough their own bloke with them OR with their mate.

The independent / free spirit girls are the rarest but usually a good bet.

Good luck.

those of you that have too many issues, I suggest start up a blog of your own and vent all you want there.

any such drivel on this site will be deleted and likely get you banned. so remember that.

now, as to the OP's question.......there are lots of expat women in Bangkok (most of the ones I saw / met are smart, intelligent and beautiful. also a lot of fun to be with.

where can you meet them?

hmmmm

lemme think....

i met most through work...

but there are also some social networking events that take place on a monthly basis around bangkok.

have a look on facebook and you should be able to find these events

I'm more into meeting expats than short-term tourists. (Although I never know when my career will whisk me away).

MiG16: Good suggestion. Who has issues? Did you delete them? You should put up a referee red card avatar - oops, sorry to be cheeky miss. I won't do it again. promise. :o.

myauq's post is hilarious :D

sassienie: The expats I've met in Chiang Mai have tended to lean too much towards alcohol or drugs. I never found a crowd I could relate to. But I'll try to explore the ex-pat scene more in Chiang Mai, before committing to base myself elsewhere (Bangkok) for the sake of my social life.

Edited by inasia

I'm living and working in Asia. (I'm from the UK). I'd really like to date Caucasian girls. Well, just one would suit me fine :o . Thai girls are abundantly available. But how do you suggest I meet Caucasian girls? Is there somewhere they hang out? Is there a dating site they tend to use? That is, women who live in Thailand or Asia - not just tourists.

PS: Thai girls. I've met some wonderful, educated and classy Thai women. I don't assume that you're ALL bar girls. It's just that I'd like to meet a girl more like the girls back home. Please don't be offended.

If you are interested in caucassian women here and youre not a complete social retard, then youre going to be a rockstar. I went out with a white girl who was a model recently until i lost interest simply because i could be bothered and played it cool. But i still prefer thai girls so havent kept up, do you want her number?

happy to give you a yellow card inasia

there :D

repeat offense gets you a red. or a really bad tackle will earn you a red skipping the yellow

the forum works in similar way actually. if it is seen that you broke the rules unintentionally, you get a non official warning, intentional you get an official warning, rack up 10 of them and you are out (they are nicer here at TV), but outright rudeness/spamming can get you banned straight away

happy to give you a yellow card inasia

there :D

repeat offense gets you a red. or a really bad tackle will earn you a red skipping the yellow

the forum works in similar way actually. if it is seen that you broke the rules unintentionally, you get a non official warning, intentional you get an official warning, rack up 10 of them and you are out (they are nicer here at TV), but outright rudeness/spamming can get you banned straight away

Seems like someone didn't like the football result last night :D

start attending the models nights if you wish to meet skanky east european low grade models. Bed Supper Club, Koi, they all have them.

'Looking' for women is always a recipe for disaster,.

Develop some interests - trinerds (triathalons) adventure racing, sailing, gym, etc - and then you start meeting people....from there you make friends....from there you get dates.

It really isn't too different to the rest of the world.

inasia, there is a 'ladies night' at the witches tavern on wednesdays i think it is. its worth popping in there. i used to work in the khao san area, so i tended to hang out there too. there are some OK bars to hang out in over there.

in chiang mai, why not head down to tuskers bar, the thai visa 'headquarters' where there are some western women from time to time (so i believe).

in phuket, try Nikitas, and some of the places on the southern end of the island.

there are a lot of fun western ladies to meet in bangkok, but it is hard to know exactly where to go to meet them.

do a google on Bangkok Network of Women to find out where their functions are being held. i receive weekly newsletters from them and they do speed dating stuff, networking and general get togethers. it could be worth having a look and see how you go.

good luck, inasia. you are a nice man who deserves a nice lady.

start attending the models nights if you wish to meet skanky east european low grade models. Bed Supper Club, Koi, they all have them.

Develop some interests - trinerds (triathalons) adventure racing, sailing, gym, etc - and then you start meeting people....from there you make friends....from there you get dates.

well said steveromagnino.

well said steveromagnino.

well i do have some experience, I have only ever been involved with one white woman, but it was here in Bangkok of all places ; _)

In English Steve - please, I can only take one run-on sentence at a time.

For some reason it got deleted, I meant low grade as in models willing to work for lower wages than the legally employed models who work prefessionally both in Thailand and regionally rather than treating modelling as a career involving embibing large quantities of free alchohol at events held at 'model night' parties and tending to Eastern European or Caucasian in skin colour.

HOw is that, only 3 lines mate ;-)

And yes, for a period of about 2 + years, I did work full time regionally as a proper model, hence my dislike for 'model nights' which tended to be full of try hards who weren't booking much work and using modelling to score women.

Edited by steveromagnino

good luck, inasia. you are a nice man who deserves a nice lady.
Indeed. You seem very nice. I wish you all the best finding a nice partner.

For Chiang Mai, have a look at the Chiang Mai mail Happenings page: http://www.chiangmai-mail.com/current/happenings.shtml . Cant offer any personal recommendations though, even though I live here, sorry, Im not really part of the "social" scene. There does seem to be a lot of western ladies here, but I think many might be tourists. As Donna suggests, Tuskers could at least should give you some kind of networking start. Personally Ive never associated Chiang Mai with drugs, but I may be naive on that front, as, again, i dont hang out much socially.

Good luck :o

____

As a side note, I have no idea why some men think they are like gold dust to western women. Personally, the women I have known here, the single ones that is, may feel lonely at times, but what they want is a decent man, not just any man. I dont know any here who think of a man as being like a "rock star" purely because he is a western male. Maybe that is some mens experience, but no need to taint all expat women as women who think along these lines. Most of us are just not that desperate. Ty.

• 2 weeks later...