How To Acquire A Keg Of Beer?

OM3N

If you want a keg of Erdinger Weissbrau I can help you out!

Everytime with have a house party we order a 30ltr keg for about THB6,000.

This price includes counter, refrigeration unit, pump, tap, a heap of glasses and delivery/collection within Bangkok (I'm out at Minburi so it's a good radius around BKK that they will deliver)

Additionally, I would recommend that you spend an additional THB300 and include a guy from the supply company to pour the stuff during your event.

When we first tried renting these kegs we poured it ourselves, and via trial and error and an over zealous attitude we waisted a lot through incorrect pouring.

Drop me a line and I will give you the contact details of the supply company if you wish?

This price includes counter, refrigeration unit, pump, tap, a heap of glasses and delivery/collection within Bangkok (I'm out at Minburi so it's a good radius around BKK that they will deliver)

Additionally, I would recommend that you spend an additional THB300 and include a guy from the supply company to pour the stuff during your event.

When we first tried renting these kegs we poured it ourselves, and via trial and error and an over zealous attitude we waisted a lot through incorrect pouring.

Drop me a line and I will give you the contact details of the supply company if you wish?

Wow, approx $180 USD for 8 gallons of beer!!! Bahhhhh.... I used to buy a 'quarter barrel' (aka pony keg, or 1/2 keg to some) back in Colorado for $90 USD and I'm sure the microbrews I was buying is much better than any Erdinger. And for a cheap beer (i.e. Coors, or Budwipper) you would spend about $50 USD...

And really how sharp does one really have to be in order to pour from a keg?

A CO2 kegerator is the ultimate setup for 'beer at home'. I miss mine.... :o

Do you sell any German beers other than Erdinger?

I used to buy a 'quarter barrel' (aka pony keg, or 1/2 keg to some) back in Colorado for $90 USD

however did i predict that someone from colorado would pitch in to this conversation?

(a fellow coloradoan)

Hi All.

So my birthday is coming up this weekend, and we are planning a barbecue/beerfest at a friends house. We would like to get a keg of Singha, but are unsure how to go about this. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

:o

the problem I think will be the equipment. The gas tank and the cooler. Have you tried phoning the brewery. Sounds goofy but....

OR visit your nearest bar that has draught beer they should know. It costs 2400-ish from the beer supplier so whoever sells it to you will need some profit.

Bottles are easier.

Well, thanks for the replies. I would love to get the Erdinger, but I think I would have to charge people admission to attend LOL. I think we'll just get cases and a big bucket of ice to keep em' cool. Getting a bit late for all this planning and hassle.