Bilingual School

basjke

Is there any good bilingual school in Ubon which has a kindergarten that teaches at least 50% in english.Please reply with contact details from the school if possible.

have you tried assumtion, when my daughter went to the kindergarten, they had a more expensive class which had only english teachers, they have a web site, also you might try the yes school

Is there any good bilingual school in Ubon which has a kindergarten that teaches at least 50% in english.Please reply with contact details from the school if possible.

Yes mate there is its called YES youth exchanged school i live in ubon and my all aussie son 14 goes there.

Im offshore at the moment but will email the wife and get u some details.

cheers

harry

Yes mate there is its called YES youth exchanged school i live in ubon and my all aussie son 14 goes there.

Im offshore at the moment but will email the wife and get u some details.

cheers

harry

He has been to YES school previously but his mother took him away from there due to an issue between the boy and a teacher.Don't know the exact facts but thought it had something to do with a teacher calling him a ladyboy all the time.I wil take a look at the assumption college if it fits.Thank you for the replies.