Bad Pizza

thaiflyer1

I even think Pizza Hut is going downhill !

I ate there last night for the first time in about 2 years, and it was rubbish. I'll stick to Pizza Pizza in The Avenue, Swiss Food on Soi Diamond, and L'Italiano on Walking Street.

yeah slices pizza everywhere is just crap, probably because its a franchise which charges 150b for a base with no toppings on it, and the franchise-ee has to then turn a profit after toppings on the slice.

OK, I do go to Slices, as it is on the way home and the Curry Shop (Tikka Centre) closes at 1:00am..

Slices is nothing special, but fills a hole.

Talking about filling ..... One night I was in there and the staff broke open about 6-7 Calzone and found that NONE HAD ANY FILLING. They were not happy - lots of yabbering in Thai...

Last night had a Nick The Pizza at 1:00am in a bar. The topping was good :D for the price and quick, but the base was so thin and soft that the girls rolled it up and ate it like a sausage, whereas I tried to hold it and split topping down my front. Where is that laundry bag ??? :o

are the people who still eat slices pizza unaware that its made from the back of a motocycle shop on third road, good combo oil,gresse and pizza,then left for hours in a counter of the shop in all that heat, left to go cold then reheated no wonder food hygine is lax in thailand you never get away with it otherwise

are the people who still eat slices pizza unaware that its made from the back of a motocycle shop on third road, good combo oil,gresse and pizza,then left for hours in a counter of the shop in all that heat, left to go cold then reheated no wonder food hygine is lax in thailand you never get away with it otherwise

I'm pretty sure the motorbike mechanics are not making pizza in their spare time; in-between bike repairs. I would also venture a guess that the motorbike shop and pizza kitchen are segregated and not one space. They might share one building but they can't be in the same room...I hope :o

I remember the pizza joints in the US. It was the same setup...the pizza was sitting out on the counter until you ordered one, at which time they would heat it up in an oven. Just like at slices.

I've been eating there since they opened in mid-2007 and have NEVER had a problem. Very good deal for the price.

I would have to agree with you.I eat there 2-3 times a week and the pizza ia very good.Sometimes it looks like the pizza sits out a bit to long so I would order a whole pie instead.I dont care to spend 350 for a pie but most of the guy's I see in there are complaining to pay 25bt for water.

While I'm a big fan of pizza, I stay away from anything in Thailand purported to be American-style pizza. It's always awful, if not downright bizarre. (Does Pizza Hut still have its fish stick crust pizza?) When I need a pizza fix in Pattaya, I go to one of the ubiquitous Italian-owned places and am seldom disappointed.

While I'm a big fan of pizza, I stay away from anything in Thailand purported to be American-style pizza. It's always awful, if not downright bizarre. (Does Pizza Hut still have its fish stick crust pizza?) When I need a pizza fix in Pattaya, I go to one of the ubiquitous Italian-owned places and am seldom disappointed.

LOL.

:o

I always love it when the girls order Tom Yung Goong or Sum Tum pizza from Pizza Hut (or whatever compnay). They always ask me to try it...I refuse. To see squid and shrimp on a pizza (with no sauce) really puts me off.

LOL.

:D

I always love it when the girls order Tom Yung Goong or Sum Tum pizza from Pizza Hut (or whatever compnay). They always ask me to try it...I refuse. To see squid and shrimp on a pizza (with no sauce) really puts me off.

Tom Yum and Som Tum Pizza? Ive never heard of those before!

But yes..... the 'seafood' pizza's.. :o

LOL.

:D

Tom Yum and Som Tum Pizza? Ive never heard of those before!

But yes..... the 'seafood' pizza's.. :o

Yes, totally disgusting. It's actually Tom Yum Kung pizza and the picture is attached. :D

post-59864-1222076846.jpg