Removals / Moving Companies

ollylama

Anyone know a good company to help move house? Last time I hired a guy with a small pickup truck that had to make four trips. I'd rather do it all at once this time - someone with a big truck that can carry a couch and tables and a bunch of boxes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Anyone know a good company to help move house? Last time I hired a guy with a small pickup truck that had to make four trips. I'd rather do it all at once this time - someone with a big truck that can carry a couch and tables and a bunch of boxes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Big Move Chaingmai Office: 87 Hue-kaew Rd., T.Suthep A.Muang Chaingmai 50000Contact person: Mr.KritEmail: [email protected]

where are you going? if you're going to Bkk I'd be willing to split the cost.

Big Move Chaingmai Office: 87 Hue-kaew Rd., T.Suthep A.Muang Chaingmai 50000Contact person: Mr.KritEmail: [email protected]

these people offered me a quote of 22,000 baht for a pick up truck worth of small boxes when others have offered 9,500 for the same service.

which is already a bit expensive.

as far as i am concerned, BIG Move Chiangmai is in the business of taking advantage of farangs...

buyer beware!

these people offered me a quote of 22,000 baht for a pick up truck worth of small boxes when others have offered 9,500 for the same service.

which is already a bit expensive.

as far as i am concerned, BIG Move Chiangmai is in the business of taking advantage of farangs...

buyer beware!

ARE YOU NUTS

Have you checked the cost of fuel lately I went to Nakon sawan in my Grandis and it cost me 4000 round trip and Bangkok is another 250 km from there so you can expect a truck to be way more plus labor plus having to overnight and come back empty so you are dreaming for a price of 9500 baht 1 would say they are about right at 22000 well maybe 18000 or so.

uncle uan helped me move today. showed up with a big team of easygoing, friendly fellows. as far as i can tell, nothing was damaged or stolen (touch wood). i had an entire "HIND" truck (pretty big - filled with a sofa, desks, cabinets, a few tables, and about 25 medium sized moving boxes). i only moved from one side of cm to the other (nimman to wat gate) and it cost me 2500. i gave them 3000 because they were cool and they helped me move some other furniture around in my new house. in short, i recommend them. the chief quoted me 4000 baht at first, by the way, but came down to 2500 pretty fast.

anyway, that's my two cents. you can call them at 053 242 617 or 086 195 9877. uncleremoveservices [dot] com

now i wish i could hire someone to help me unpack. sheesh. moving blows.