Beautiful Woman

Jockstar

Ok. I guess most people would say Thailand has some of the most beautiful woman. But what about the rest of the world? I know that there is many beautiful woman all over the world. But for me its gotta be Thailand. Just going to the local 7-11 and you lose count of the amount of honies you see in the street. maybe they are waiting for a bus or even just out for lunch from their jobs. But other people have travelled to other countries so maybe Japanese, Vietnamese or maybe even Ozzies. Might be their preference. So what do ya reckon. On a percentage level. ie walking in the street or shopping malls. Not go-go bars They dont count. Who would you go for? I personally like Asian woman.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. I guess most people would say Thailand has some of the most beautiful woman. But what about the rest of the world? I know that there is many beautiful woman Who would you go for? I personally like Asian woman.

:o of course I'd go for my own girl :D

:D My lady is Chinese and a stunning beauty...in- and outside, but I agree the charm and smiles of the girls-of-the-East make them more beautiful than the

'stressed' beauties of the West. But, we cannot generalize of course.

Women are women are women. There are beautiful women to be found in every country on Earth. Its just finding them and getting them to bed which is the great mystery of life.

I don't think any one country has a greater proportion of good looking women than any other. I find there to be as many good looking women on Oxford St as there is on Sukhumwit rd.

Just going by percentages the village that I live in definately does NOT have a high number of beautiful woman.... the good looking ones have all gone south to Bangers and Pattaya :o

Sure there are some very cute 16 year olds but we are not allowed to look at them :D

And at a guess at least half of the women have a weight problem....... talk about lard asses...... must be all that cooking oil and sitting on ya bum 24/7 playing cards

Yes Thailand has many beautiful woman but hanging around the gates of Ram University is going to distort your perspective a little :D ...... get out in the provinces if you dare....

Who would you go for? I personally like Asian woman.

Well, personally I prefer Asian women as well but each Asian countries' women have certain features all to themselves. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino all look different. Thai, Lao, and Khmer women look very similar to each other.

Although I am married to a Thai, based on pure beauty and nothing else, Korean women are tops in my book.

Of course there are beauties the world over and one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen was in my home town in the UK...another was a 20-year old from Iraq travelling around New Zealand...absolutely stunning. But I think what Jock's talking about is the percentage thing and with that in mind Thailand is definitely numero uno for me.

Of course there are beauties the world over and one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen was in my home town in the UK...another was a 20-year old from Iraq travelling around New Zealand...absolutely stunning. But I think what Jock's talking about is the percentage thing and with that in mind Thailand is definitely numero uno for me.

On a percentage level. ie walking in the street or shopping malls. Not go-go bars They dont count.

Exactly jackr. Its more the percentage thing i'm looking for.

I like Asian women. I think Vietnam had the highest proprtion of good-looking ones that I have seen.

In England there are a lot of girls descended from immigrants from the Indian sub-continent, and they are the best looking ones in my opinion.

I am not much of a fan of white girls, I'm afraid. They are generally too big for my liking.

djmm

I like Asian women. I think Vietnam had the highest proprtion of good-looking ones that I have seen.

In England there are a lot of girls descended from immigrants from the Indian sub-continent, and they are the best looking ones in my opinion.

I am not much of a fan of white girls, I'm afraid. They are generally too big for my liking.

djmm

like chucking a sausage down a back alley huh, I have girth so it matters not to me

:o

Women are women are women. There are beautiful women to be found in every country on Earth. Its just finding them and getting them to bed which is the great mystery of life.

I don't think any one country has a greater proportion of good looking women than any other. I find there to be as many good looking women on Oxford St as there is on Sukhumwit rd.

Have to agree - but for my taste, it runs Asian and some of the most beautiful are half French/Vietnamese.

I always find it funny when blokes say things like 'I'm not into white women' or similar.

The bottom line is that if any woman offered a bit, most blokes would snap up the offer no matter of their colour of skin or size.

fatchick.jpg

Shes a big bit. I certainly wouldn't go there. More of a G rope wearing than a G string girl.

Thanks for the link Prof.

I always find it funny when blokes say things like 'I'm not into white women' or similar.

The bottom line is that if any woman offered a bit, most blokes would snap up the offer no matter of their colour of skin or size.

Right...but not just any "knot-hole in a fence" if you know what I mean.

There are those of discriminating taste and if the offer were to come from an Asian vs. Farang it would be no contest. :o

What are you, vertically challenged? Or really weedy? I'd be careful, there are some scary tall asian ladies out there, a lot of them are hugely fat too. :o Maybe you need to go to one of those meetings where little people fanciers meet & satisfy your preference :D

Edited by Boo

What are you, vertically challenged? Or really weedy? I'd be careful, there are some scary tall asian ladies out there, a lot of them are hugely fat too. :o Maybe you need to go to one of those meetings where little people fanciers meet & satisfy your preference :D

SndyMahow.jpg

Boon Mee Posted Today, 2004-11-25 15:31:11

QUOTE(Boo @ 2004-11-25 10:27:21)

What are you, vertically challenged?

Maybe "horizontally" challanged too? 

:o

Well, personally I prefer Asian women as well but each Asian countries' women have certain features all to themselves. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino all look different. Thai, Lao, and Khmer women look very similar to each other.

Although I am married to a Thai, based on pure beauty and nothing else, Korean women are tops in my book.

I agree completly . ( who are you ? are we realated ? :o )

<deleted> is that Jockstar?

There are those of discriminating taste and if the offer were to come from an Asian vs. Farang it would be no contest

So if you had the choice between a dog rough Asian bird or a top hole Scandinavian woman you'd pick the Asian..........................?

Thank God there are idiots like you left in the world! All the more top crumpet for the rest of us!

I agree completly . ( who are you ? are we realated ? :o )

Perhaps? Jeff-from Chicago and likes the Cubs. We could be brothers.