Bumrungrad Hospital.

kurgen

I've got to go for a medical next week at Bumrungrad Hospital and was thinking of driving myself as opposed to getting a cab. Can any one give me easy directions from Pattaya and more importantly is it easy to find?

Thanx in advance :o

Spare yourself the headaches and take a decent aircon bus, it's actually very civilized and relaxing and the journey takes just as long. Bumrungrad is, as you probably already know, near to Ploenchit and Nana BTS stations, just off Soi 3 at Sukhumvit.

I've got to go for a medical next week at Bumrungrad Hospital and was thinking of driving myself as opposed to getting a cab. Can any one give me easy directions from Pattaya and more importantly is it easy to find?

Thanx in advance :o

Spare yourself the headaches and take a decent aircon bus, it's actually very civilized and relaxing and the journey takes just as long. Bumrungrad is, as you probably already know, near to Ploenchit and Nana BTS stations, just off Soi 3 at Sukhumvit.

Agreed. And the buses from Pattaya will drop you at the Ekamai BTS station.

Doesn't get much easier than that.

Actually Bumrungrad is very conveniently located for driving there with your own car. From the Motorway No. 7 continue into Rama 9 Expressway take the Exit "Sukhumvit" and "South Ploenchit". In this exit, take the left lane, which merges into Sukhumvi Roadt, cross the railroad tracks and turn immediately left again in Sukhumvit Soi 1. Bumrungrad ist almost at the end of Soi 1 on your right hand side.

Car parking is abundant and signaled.

To get back on the Expressway, leaf Bumrungrad at the other side (kind of continue the way you came in), you will reach Nana. Proceed to the Red Light and turn right into Sukhumvit and after maybe 1 km, you reach the same Expressway Entrance/Exit you took before. Turn right into the Expressway and you are back on track to Pattaya. Follow the signs to Suvarnaphum Airport and Chonburi).

Actually Bumrungrad is very conveniently located for driving there with your own car. From the Motorway No. 7 continue into Rama 9 Expressway take the Exit "Sukhumvit" and "South Ploenchit". In this exit, take the left lane, which merges into Sukhumvi Roadt, cross the railroad tracks and turn immediately left again in Sukhumvit Soi 1. Bumrungrad ist almost at the end of Soi 1 on your right hand side.

Car parking is abundant and signaled.

To get back on the Expressway, leaf Bumrungrad at the other side (kind of continue the way you came in), you will reach Nana. Proceed to the Red Light and turn right into Sukhumvit and after maybe 1 km, you reach the same Expressway Entrance/Exit you took before. Turn right into the Expressway and you are back on track to Pattaya. Follow the signs to Suvarnaphum Airport and Chonburi).

Thanks Dippydick :D ,

your directions were spot on. I left at 8 am and was standing in the hospital at 9.40.

Cheers :o