Moon Party.....

sieb

Hi, a few of us are coming to Thailand for the new year. Unfortunately we will miss both the full and half moon party.

we will however be there at the time of a 'black moon party'

has anyone been to one before/know someone who has been?

I'm struggling to find any info on the net about it other than the time and place of the party!

Thanks in advance folks.

Agreed, Absolute bunch of wa**ers.

Why????

I can't see anything wrong with ppl having fun??? :o

As a bar owner Dave, I am sure it's in your best interests to see that ppl do what they would not normally normally do??? Ie... get pissed... be stupid, etc...

Seems to me a BIG case of contradiction...

Customers are welcome to have fun in my place, but not like that. (Different kind of bar, Its not a zoo)

Other moon parties

Try the Black moon and Half moon party at Koh Samui! The Black moon party is often held at "Secret Beach" at Samrong Bay. Try my Link section for great information from other sites. You can also get a lot of info at travel-agencys and nightclubs in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan.

http://www.kohsamui.org/party.html

http://bluelotusresort.tripod.com/id4.html

Full moon, Half Moon, Black Moon, Alfie Moon, Blue Moon, Three quarters waxing Moon...........what is it about the Moon?

Why not be more realistic?

Call it the

'Let's dress up as clowns, get slaughtered, do some fire juggling to show your 'oneness' with the Thai people, jump around on what was once a beautiful beach, formation piss in the sea, jump around some more, get more slaughtered, formation vomit in the sea, pass out on the beach, get to Khao San Road and bang on about how much I've learned about Thai culture, get home and bang on about how much I learned about Thai culture to all my university mates Party'

Triplegee, there is a world of difference between these morons and those you would find in even the lowest bar.