Dont Understand Farang Guy?

searachan

Many thai women are always complaining about not meeting a nice guy - farang or not..................When what they are so erotically advertising are...... legs and thigh, most of the times

That's like when people say a woman who is dressing sexy is just asking to be raped. It's utter nonsense. A girl can dress how she wants. I know Thai society is more conservative in this area, but that's a Western viewpoint anyway.

Even nice girls like to dress sexy sometimes and even nice guys will be attracted to sexy women. Silly to suggest otherwise.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thai women are always complaining about not meeting a nice guy - farang or not..................When what they are so erotically advertising are...... legs and thigh, most of the times

That's like when people say a woman who is dressing sexy is just asking to be raped. It's utter nonsense. A girl can dress how she wants. I know Thai society is more conservative in this area, but that's a Western viewpoint anyway.

Even nice girls like to dress sexy sometimes and even nice guys will be attracted to sexy women. Silly to suggest otherwise.

"I know Thai society is more conservative in this area" Precisely. Which is how the 'nice guys' can tell the difference between the nice girls and those to be avoided.

I think farang in Thailangd like for fun with Thai girl..Don't want real relationship or long term. Maybe I just many met bad farang guy in Thailand. I hope at Thailand still have good farang guys..

Just say Hi with website and just wonder about your answer..Dont know it good or bad

nice to meet you friends. :o

Why do I get the impression that this failure to understand is a failure to understand one's self?

I hope non of you guys have been firing off PM's offering to put the OP on the right course!

"I know Thai society is more conservative in this area" Precisely. Which is how the 'nice guys' can tell the difference between the nice girls and those to be avoided.

Ding ding ding. Wrong again.

Makes sense to me, and happens to fit the people I know.

I'll meet you in Tesco. What a brilliant idea! :(:D

Tesco ..... :o

Find me in the Animal Planet channel :D

Where? Never heard of it. I have heard of Pet World

errr.... animal planet channel ... on ubc!

:D

errr.......... still never heard of it. Maybe due to the fact I do not have a TV. I still prefer Tesco Starbucks to meet up.

since when there's Starbucks in Tesco?

only KFC, MK, Mister Donuts and something c-r-a-p i have seen in there

monks' shopping place huh :D

Depends which Tesco you go too. Is it Black Canyon Coffee Shop? I know that Tesco in the UK have now started leasing space to Starbucks Coffee Shops into their stores. My nearest Tesco in the UK now has a Starbucks.

May I interrupt ?

Talking abt Starbucks, im sooo drooling :D ...why on earth is NON Starbucks here in Holland ?

I heard they gonna run the first Starbucks in A'Dam only in the TomTom company....

errr.......... still never heard of it. Maybe due to the fact I do not have a TV. I still prefer Tesco Starbucks to meet up.

Depends which Tesco you go too. Is it Black Canyon Coffee Shop? I know that Tesco in the UK have now started leasing space to Starbucks Coffee Shops into their stores. My nearest Tesco in the UK now has a Starbucks.

May I interrupt ?

Talking abt Starbucks, im sooo drooling :D ...why on earth is NON Starbucks here in Holland ?

I heard they gonna run the first Starbucks in A'Dam only in the TomTom company....

what???

so is thailand considered to be a developed country? since we got lotsa Starbucks here

hahaha

come onnnnn you don't need the coffee from Starbucks you still can make it at home! lol

May I interrupt ?

what???

so is thailand considered to be a developed country? since we got lotsa Starbucks here

hahaha

come onnnnn you don't need the coffee from Starbucks you still can make it at home! lol

Yes i agreed but some though I miss ice coffee on the heat BKK. Met friends and bla bla bla

Here always hot coffee but it got cold in no time.

I'll meet you in Tesco. What a brilliant idea! :D:D

May I interrupt ?

Talking abt Starbucks, im sooo drooling :P ...why on earth is NON Starbucks here in Holland ?

what???

hahaha

Make coffee at home? I must be the World Champion. I can make between 40 and 50 beakers of coffee a day :(

IMHO not all men are here for fun, for sex, for playing around.

Men like myself are looking for that special 'something' that is undefined. We know we have it when we find it but still cannot put our finger on what that 'something' is.

I believe a lot of foreigners that come here looking for a lady for a more serious long term relationship do not understand the culture we are dealing with. Also the ladies we meet are often not helpful in guiding us to understanding. To understand that for a Thai, family is usually No. 1 priority. A child will help their parents where possible and expect their children to do the same. There is the desire to acquire more assets than their parents, to show they are successful and going forwards from that tin hut out in the country to a bricks and mortar house. From an old motorbike or battered pick-up truck to something newer, even at the expense of failure and loss of the new assets from failure to pay for the goods.

Where a foreigner is concerned and in a relationship with a Thai lady (speaking from a male point here), greed often gets in the way of a good understanding too. There is a rush for the Thai lady to show she has an asset. A rich asset. Often friends or family of the lady will apply pressure as soon as they know the Thai lady has a foreigner in tow. Pressure to show she has a man with money. New clothes or a better lifestyle of days out, going to restaurants etc., are not enough. Friends and family will often apply pressure to the lady to show a new motorbike, a new car, land, a house or some other large ticket item.

The Thai lady does not IMO take enough time to get to know and understand her new foreign b/f. To discover what he wants. To understand his needs and desires also. This learning has to be a two way street with pressures kept to one side in the earlier stages.

Many a foreigner who finds an honest, interesting and loving partner will naturally start to help her, be it emotionally or financially, but he will do it because he wants to. Not because the lady's friends or family are applying pressure for visible gains to improve their face in the community.

I think many foreign men are not given the chance to adjust and to learn before the pressure is applied and the relationships fail. That happens more than once in many cases so we move on to the next lady in the hope of finding one we can relate to. In doing so we become to be seen as unreliable. Seen as butterflies.

Often the men then turn to the sex industry or to towns and cities where they can have paid sex with no strings. This makes life easier. Yet, in the acts of making love to a woman, a man falls for that woman, often a bar girl and we hear all too often of the disastrous results of those relationships.

Give us a chance. Give us some time. Give us some leeway. Give us some understanding and teach us gently of the ways of life here, treat us like buffaloes if neccessary and maybe the good Thai ladies will get the man they seek. The man who will love and care and also help financially. Please note 'help financially'. We do not want to be sole provider for an extended family.

Just my thoughts :o

G54. great post, and IMO, quite accurate.

For the OP, IF you are REALLY looking for a Farang jai dee, the simple trick is just go to places where YOU like to go to. Do things that YOU would normally do. If you find a farang in those places it is likely that you have shared interests, and already you have a bond.

If you go to bars etc where farang meet/go, well, most farang will not be able to differentiate between you and the other Thai ladies there....and that may be your problem.

If you are looking for TRUE love, you can't rush it and you can't order it.....it just comes when it comes. It could even come today !

Chock dee!

Men like myself are looking for that special 'something' that is undefined. We know we have it when we find it but still cannot put our finger on what that 'something' is.

I used the glib "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" when I was asked by my ex- girlfriend (but still my best friend) in Australia what I was seeking in a relationship. She told me I wouldn't know what I was looking for even if it came right up and bit me on the arse. She was right until about 3 years ago when 'Mrs Right' was seated at a nearby table in a restaurant one afternoon. The rest as they say is history.

G54. great post, and IMO, quite accurate.

For the OP, IF you are REALLY looking for a Farang jai dee, the simple trick is just go to places where YOU like to go to. Do things that YOU would normally do. If you find a farang in those places it is likely that you have shared interests, and already you have a bond.

If you go to bars etc where farang meet/go, well, most farang will not be able to differentiate between you and the other Thai ladies there....and that may be your problem.

If you are looking for TRUE love, you can't rush it and you can't order it.....it just comes when it comes. It could even come today !

Chock dee!

I think farang in Thailangd like for fun with Thai girl..Don't want real relationship or long term. Maybe I just many met bad farang guy in Thailand. I hope at Thailand still have good farang guys..

Just say Hi with website and just wonder about your answer..Dont know it good or bad

nice to meet you friends. :o

Does anyone really believe that this is a Thai girl writing this??? sounds more like Charlie Chan to me :D

Me like farang, me like fun fun, me met bad farang........................... :D

What is the definition of the word "Reputation"? I mean for this thread.

Another word for childish or boring? ... errrr i dunno but for the definition is obvious in the OP that's why we are off topic :D

MKAsok.. that sounds real great!!! ice cream and cake... = IC clubbie :o

TEFLMike - yes, there are cakes in Starbucks, but mai mee ice-cream and forget about BC

PUBLIC WARNING

I just deleted in excess of 30 pointless off topic postings, please keep on topic & go to chat, msn or anywhere but here. I don't have time to read silly off topic onliners & delete posts with nothing but emotions in them.

i dont understand thai girls

they ask 1 thousand baht then they want to hold your hand and call you everyday...

make sense to me.

the first 1000 is the hardest, then it gets easier.

Both of you guys got it wrong, if your giving them 1000 baht it's not for them to stay, its so they leave afterwords LOL!

Wow.... I think he got it right..!! :o

Farang are very bad you know.

They smell very bad and have ugly skin that is why they called: Bak Si Daa. I admit that a lot of people don't care how they look or smell :o

They try to change our culture and no understand about face. Some of us actually care about Thai culture....

Also they want to steal the land and make big house to show they have big money. kind of like Thaksin right?

Alsoo, they not care about how the hair look, hair must look stylish everyday. Hmmm After looking around my office I must confess this

might be true.

Alsoooo, they want brown and dark skin, it is very bad! Kind of Like Thai's using creams to have white skin?

Alsooo, they wear sandals with sock!!!!!! You try wearing sandals without socks when it is -10 C out side. Funny thing I have seen a couple of Thai's try this...... But they changed their minds very quickly.

And alsooooo, they cannot and want not speak the Thai language or if they speak they not speak very well. hmmm I confess I am trying to learn but it is not easy.....

Just kidding, ha ha ha!

absolutely why I still cant meet good farang guy? haha and you too ?

i say it again. many good farang all over the world but not many in thailand. what would a good man do in thailand? hang with bad girls? enjoy the weather? eat thai food? ---- Uhmm good people can't find enough *good* things to do in Thailand then well there may not be any hope for them.

GENEREALLY SPEAKING LOS ATTRACTS PLEASURE SEEKING SINGLE GUYS!

I will agree that there are a lot of *@$$h0l3$ that come to Thailand for the bars and girls (maybe not in that order). But we seem to forget about the number of people who come to Thailand for fun or business that never set foot in Soi cowboy. or nana plaza.....

Edited by Ajarn_Jonesy

PUBLIC WARNING

I just deleted in excess of 30 pointless off topic postings, please keep on topic & go to chat, msn or anywhere but here. I don't have time to read silly off topic onliners & delete posts with nothing but emotions in them.

Ye gawds. Sorry Boo, but I can't help meself.

This is so sexy :o

I'll log out now.

Edited by OlRedEyes

i dont understand thai girls

they ask 1 thousand baht then they want to hold your hand and call you everyday...

make sense to me.

the first 1000 is the hardest, then it gets easier.

Both of you guys got it wrong, if your giving them 1000 baht it's not for them to stay, its so they leave afterwords LOL!

Wow.... I think he got it right..!! :D

NOT all of us tho. :o