Dont Understand Farang Guy?

searachan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think farang in Thailangd like for fun with Thai girl..Don't want real relationship or long term. Maybe I just many met bad farang guy in Thailand. I hope at Thailand still have good farang guys..

Just say Hi with website and just wonder about your answer..Dont know it good or bad

nice to meet you friends. :o

Can you define what you mean by "good" farang? Is it someone who is willing to marry? And have many or no children? Or someone with whom you can have fun going out for a year or two and then you see? Is it someone who has lots of money? Or maybe someone who is spiritual? Is it someone who will support financially your family? Or maybe s.o. with whom you can enjoy interesting discussions or s.o. who will help you with your studies / work?

There were ladies both here and abroad that I have met and wanted s.o. to take care of them and their families financially but did not offer anything in return, e.g. it was out of the question to share cleaning the house. In this case I was looking for someone "good" but the same was true for them, we were just not good one for the other. In a relation the exchange is very important, which means what we offer as well as what we get. But there has to be balance, or it doesn't work. One just can't expect to sweep the board.

What is it you are looking for, I think this is the first thing you need to define for yourself, if you haven't done already. And since most probably there are more than one thing that are important, maybe you want to rate them and know what are the most important, that is your needs, what you cannot live without and then your wants, the extras that make life nicer.

Different people give a different meaning to what is "good". If you define it you already know what you are looking for, so it's easier to know where to look.