Honda Motorcycles

klinpree

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also interested! The local Honda dealer told me that in February 09 APHonda would open a bigbike shop at Ram Intra/At Narong.

I went to APHonda in Samut Prakarn (The head office for Thailand, where they also run rider safety classes and refurbish and sell repossessed bikes) and was told the same thing, but not one word of further detail. No date, no sizes, no models. Just "Big Bike Shop".

I'm confident that when word is released our esteemed 'in the know' members will post here first! :o

Edit:

Oh yeah, here's a link to the lack of information! :D

Edited by Kwarium

Also interested! The local Honda dealer told me that in February 09 APHonda would open a bigbike shop at Ram Intra/At Narong.

I went to APHonda in Samut Prakarn (The head office for Thailand, where they also run rider safety classes and refurbish and sell repossessed bikes) and was told the same thing, but not one word of further detail. No date, no sizes, no models. Just "Big Bike Shop".

I'm confident that when word is released our esteemed 'in the know' members will post here first! :o

Edit:

If you check out this link, there could be an indication of what they're going to offer. Here's hoping that they're not crazily priced.

Edit:

If you check out this link, there could be an indication of what they're going to offer. Here's hoping that they're not crazily priced.

Let us really HOPE they can come up with some decent prices for the bikes to compete with the release of the Kawa ER6n. If the transalp is prices decently I am in for a tourbike...

I was told that Honda would start importing 250cc and above from Japan in early 2009. And as the VTR 250 is the only Honda 250cc road bike made in Japan (by Honda) it would be the only bike available. I also saw a nice looking 230cc motorad style motorcycle from Honda.... But not sure if that is made in Japan.

But from another angle I got information that Honda is setting up a large motorcycle distribution/manufacturing facility in Malaysia, which will start production/delivery of a single cylinder 250cc motorcycle. Probably similar to the CBF/CBX 250.

So the 250cc range is completely blurred, it is possible that Honda will introduce two 250cc models a sporty V-twin VTR 250 and a single cylinder all-rounder bike as the CBF-250.

In Cologne, Honda is showing a newly upgraded Honda CBF-125 (PGM-FI etc), and some people believe that Honda want to give some extra attention to the smaller CBF range...

• 11 months later...