Intresting Future!

Take a look at this webpage and.............do we need oil in the future??

http://www.hyway1.com/

Well (sorry for the PUN) for the foreseeable future oil will play a role, but considering the resolve of the worlds nations to find alternatives to oil, I have a feeling that we have already seen the peak for worldwide oil demand. I am glad that your website shows the 2HO canister set up, it is something that every car owner world wide can do rather easily for about $100 and increase their fuel milage by 25-30% :o

I am glad that your website shows the 2HO canister set up, it is something that every car owner world wide can do rather easily for about $100 and increase their fuel milage by 25-30% :o

I would like to hear more about this if you have time or a link?

Thanks

I am glad that your website shows the 2HO canister set up, it is something that every car owner world wide can do rather easily for about $100 and increase their fuel milage by 25-30% :D

try "Grimm Brothers' collection of fairy tales" :o

I am glad that your website shows the 2HO canister set up, it is something that every car owner world wide can do rather easily for about $100 and increase their fuel milage by 25-30% :o

Thanks

No problem flyingdate, just google HHO generator and I am sure you will find quite a number of websites that will be helpful. This isn't anything mindboggling, nor is it a particularly new technology, it is basically just simple electrolysis. I know of 6 or 7 people who have rigged one of these to their car, and from what they tell me they have gotten betwen 15-50% improvement in mpg. I generally throw out the high and the low so I would expect that the average mpg would go up 25-30%. This system merely augments your gasoline engine and the majority of savings one will recognize will be at cruising speeds and not stop and go traffic, so your savings will depend greatly on what kind of driving you do. The website you posted had one of these 2HO generators, so I am surprised that you didn't already know about this.

I am glad that your website shows the 2HO canister set up, it is something that every car owner world wide can do rather easily for about $100 and increase their fuel milage by 25-30% :D

Now Naam, just because you might not be mechanically or scientifically inclined, doesn't mean that you should discourage anyone from saving a few bucks on their gasoline bill :D Its really pretty basic stuff, even if you flunked chemistry back in your school days you should still be able to understand it :D

Now Naam, just because you might not be mechanically or scientifically inclined, doesn't mean that you should discourage anyone from saving a few bucks on their gasoline bill :D Its really pretty basic stuff, even if you flunked chemistry back in your school days you should still be able to understand it :D

I also think its a bargain considering that it includes a free flight to the moon in case of an accident or is the explosion problem with that technology solved yet?