Anyone Got The Pnd 94 As English Version?

PND 94 is a tax form in which an estimate has to be given of the expected turnover of the running fiscal year. Half of the tax based on this expected turnover has to be paid. PND 94 has to be submitted before the end of september, and it applies to businesses being registered on the name of a Thai person.

OP, for many Thai legal documents there are no English versions, and if there is one, often the English version is pretty murky. My ability to read Thai is limited, reading the newspaper in Thai would take me a lifetime, but surprisingly Thai legal documents are relatively easy to read. If there is an English version, it is often not so useful. The person translating is often at the loss how to translate certain Thai expressions. Even if English is your native language, it would leave you guessing.

OP, for many Thai legal documents there are no English versions, and if there is one, often the English version is pretty murky. My ability to read Thai is limited, reading the newspaper in Thai would take me a lifetime, but surprisingly Thai legal documents are relatively easy to read. If there is an English version, it is often not so useful. The person translating is often at the loss how to translate certain Thai expressions. Even if English is your native language, it would leave you guessing.

Actually that is not correct. The revenue department, which is what this is about has most forms in English and is not translated by someone who is at the loss of how to translate. Their whole website is in perfect English.

The forms are for translation purpose only which is exactly what i am after. Its really not that big deal but if its one out there I would like to have it.

You find them all here:

http://www.rd.go.th/publish/29041.0.html

The revenue department is quite familier with foreigners, foreign language etc. as it was the Germans who helped the Thais build their tax system a long time ago.

Why move this thread? Most people in the business section on Thaivisa dont know what the PND 94 is as it is to used to file tax for a thai person. Asking for this on Thaivisa and it will be a foreigner married to a thai in which the thai person are using this tax form to prove the income.

On the Thaivisa forum it will be related to the visa issues. Not Business!

Great if you just move it back up where it first was.

Edited by F1 Visa Runner