Cheap Furnitures

Lorenzofr

Hello,

Since i'am going to open a restaurant / hotel in jomtian, I'am looking for some cheap furnitures around pattaya like sofa, bed, and table set ( plate, forks and knifes ).

If someone can help me, it will be very nice THANKS YOU :D

Sorry for my english a bit poor :o

Bye !

Sorry,, are you saying that you want the "cheap" stuff to fit this hotel/restaurant you will open soon? Or is the furniture for personal use?

If the cheap stuff is for the hotel maybe you should consider better quality? You get what you pay for and in full day to day use in a hotel the cheap stuff will not last and you may end up replacing more often then you want and the cost will end up more than if you bought the higher grade stuff to begin with

Actually,

I'am looking for some "Nice & Cheap" furnitures, not so expensive but still nice ^^

I know that sounds strange :o

I got 9 rooms so i need to put A/C, Bed, Sofa-Chairs, Table so means a lot of money that's why I'am buying carefully.

The biggest problem i got is with the plates. I don't find any place with nice plate at less than 150 Baths! ! ! SO EXPENSIVE !

Help meeee pleaseeeee ^^

PS : What Sukhumvit the Phoenix is on ? The 3rd ?

Edited by Lorenzofr

Actually,

I'am looking for some "Nice & Cheap" furnitures, not so expensive but still nice ^^

I got 9 rooms so i need to put A/C, Bed, Sofa-Chairs, Table so means a lot of money that's why I'am buying carefully.

The biggest problem i got is with the plates. I don't find any place with nice plate at less than 150 Baths! ! ! SO EXPENSIVE !

Help meeee pleaseeeee ^^

Look at the top of the forum page - there is a good map of Pattaya.

Sukhumvit is the main road to Bangkok.

Actually,

I'am looking for some "Nice & Cheap" furniture, not so expensive but still nice ^^

Help meeee pleaseeeee ^^

Behind Big C cheapest price for furniture (slightly negotiable) and Plates, dishes, glasses, tablewear. Dishes from B10.

For tableware (plates, cups, saucers, etc.) the warehouse at the rear of Big C north (mentioned before) could be the best/cheapest. You will definitely find plates at far less than 100b each. They also have many other items that could be useful for fitting out or decorating hotel rooms.

The second-hand shop on Sukhumvit is in Bam Amphur. Take the Sukhumvit road towards Sattahip, Ban Amphur is about 10km from south Pattaya. After the Ambassador City hotel (on the right) and the Home Mart (on the left), look for a motorcycle dealership on the left. The shop is next door. They do have some good quality (ex-hotel) furniture, but most of it needs renovation.

Edited by chickenslegs