Introducing Myself

ybdf

Hi, just want to introduce myself and say Hi :o to one and all on the bike forum. I've been reading the forum for a while and thought it was time to sign up and put in my 2c every now and again.

Am picking up my 250 Ninja later this week so am sure i'll have lots of questions in the future.

Safe and happy riding all

Hi, just want to introduce myself and say Hi to one and all on the bike forum. I've been reading the forum for a while and thought it was time to sign up and put in my 2c every now and again. Am picking up my 250 Ninja later this week so am sure i'll have lots of questions in the future. Safe and happy riding all

Welcome onboard the forum, and best of luck with your new bike. Let the good times roll, Cheers Bard

• 1 year later...

Hello, I'd also like to introduce myself. I've just signed up. My nickname is joorakee and I'm from Poland.

I have spent some time in Asia. I visit Thailand approximately once a year, in the "cold" season.

I am also keen on motorcycles and big scooters, so I hire one every time I am in the Land of Smiles (except for Bangkok - in the capital city I prefere tuk-tuks and BTS :D ).

Accidentally I was in Pattaya during this year's Burapa Bike Week. :)