Is There Another One Of Them Tv Meet-ups This Weekend?

submaniac

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i think i will be fisnishin the exam by 4.00 pm

and yas?

isnt' it better to go there by 5ish pm.?

i mean if yas can sneak out

Yep. I'll take off about 4ish.

Hmmm.. Ekkami - better to go by taxi or BTS at that time?

just got back- it sucked! koh samet is full of scumbags and ho's.

have to admit i am happy to be back in BKK... everything work out ok with your mom thithi?

Ah shit!

Was it that bad?

Yes - it was THAT bad.

Thithi:

Parties sucked - check

Hoes- Check

Baldie Oldies - Check

crap service - Check.

Eaten to death my mosquitoes - Check.

I'm outta here (Thailand).

I too am going to Pattaya this week. I guess if anyone wants to meet up with me or Thi Thi up there, you are welcome.

You AND Thithi? :o

We've were only gone 2 days. Is that why you had to rush back thithi? :D

I too am going to Pattaya this week. I guess if anyone wants to meet up with me or Thi Thi up there, you are welcome.

No no no no no. I'm going to be on Jomtien and she's going to be on Pattaya beach; Thi Thi does not know when she is going, I just gotta go in a few days for...ummm....'urgent business'....anyways, people who really enjoy riding bikes--I mean REALLY ENJOY RIDING BIKES--should...ahh never mind. :D

No no no no no. I'm going to be on Jomtien and she's going to be on Pattaya beach; Thi Thi does not know when she is going, I just gotta go in a few days for...ummm....'urgent business'....anyways, people who really enjoy riding bikes--I mean REALLY ENJOY RIDING BIKES--should...ahh never mind. :D

Ok... point taken. I'll back off. :D

Ok... point taken. I'll back off. :D

:D

Hey hey,

Sorry to hear about koh samet, I guess they will let all kinds on to the island these days :o

I on the other hand had a great trip to Koh kood, but ok, its a journey and a half.

No parties, but well chilled.

Also, girlx, weirdest thing ever, the apartment I moved into, my neighbor is a canadian with your name.

Also, near where I am staying there is a pretty cool climbing wall if anyone is interested in joining some day

Girlx - i'm bored and need rests.

it might not be Pattaya i'm heading to.

think of going back to Samet.

Samet? haha!! thithi honey, if you were there on saturdayth, there would be no way you'd want to go back.

Ok - guys, I'm leaving next month and my plans are to get majorly pissed before I go back to the real world. Any suggestions? :o