Getting A Tourist Visa In Bali

Hi,

My visa expire next Tuesday, and I was thinking about Bali to get a new tourist visa.

I know that there is a Thai consulate there, anyone who tried it already ?

And how long does it take ?

Any hassle or same questions as anywhere ?

Thxs

Yeti

• 2 years later...

i brought this topic back up as i intend to go to bali at the end of the month and am wondering if i can apply for a tourist visa there (preferably multi-entry but not likely i know)... any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

My brother got a single entry only there.. They were also a stickler for USD notes only (not Indo or Thai) which he said was a pain to get.. Money changers only wanted to take notes (giving indo) and not sell him any.. I thought that sounded odd..

• 1 month later...

wanted to update- just got back from bali. you can get a double entry tourist visa for thailand at the consulate in denpasar, but you have to show a ticket leaving thailand.

wanted to update- just got back from bali. you can get a double entry tourist visa for thailand at the consulate in denpasar, but you have to show a ticket leaving thailand.

Girlx, which airline did you fly with? If getting there is not too expensive, it might a good alternative to Penang for tourist visas if double entries are possible to obtain.

I checked out connecting flights to Bali through KL using AirAsia, but the prices were quite high.

Edited by tropo

i took the direct flight with thai airways, which is pretty expensive, but this was a leisure trip for me as well as a visa run. you can go cheaper via other airlines but they usually require a night's stay in singapore or kuala lumpur.