Am I Stupid ?

fred2007

So I guess I am stupid I got married 5 years ago to a thai women and we lived happy in Australia

since then I deceided to move to thailand because of her parents. But now I don't have a life any more.

We build a house ( next to the parent one) But every body just keeps walking in ( no knocking on doors)

My wife watches TV all night long till 1 am ( not with me of course ) but with the family and some times with our workers we have employed. So in the morning she is so tired and when I complain about her watching TV she says oh let me have my joy. Call me old fashioned but I always thought wife and husband schould be in bed together. Am I wrong ?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, try and put down some sort of ground rules but remain calm while doing so, maybe take her out for a romantic meal or something so that she knows you are being serious. If that fails cut ya loses get what you can and find wifey No.2. Maybe you should try and watch some of her TV programs with her and try and blend in, if she is watching farang movies than why you cannot do the same is just not fair. It could be worse she could be out all night !

Good luck mate :o

guess its time for wife number 2.

:o

I guess not I still love her and she looks after our business but I do not have any private life anymore, no cuddles no sex no nothing

tell her you will divorce and see what she says.

Or find a kik.

That is the worst thing you can do :D she will almost certainly have a hissy fit ratehr than full into your arms crying and begging for forgivness. Do not play with a Thai girls emotions as it will always back fire. As I said take her out for a nice meal and have an adult conversation. If she cannot be adult than where is the future in ya relationship ?

I guess not I still love her and she looks after our business but I do not have any private life anymore, no cuddles no sex no nothing

Or find a kik.

That is the worst thing you can do :D she will almost certainly have a hissy fit ratehr than full into your arms crying and begging for forgivness. Do not play with a Thai girls emotions as it will always back fire. As I said take her out for a nice meal and have an adult conversation. If she cannot be adult than where is the future in ya relationship ?

Sorry but i had to laugh at this , how do you have a romantic dinner with a 5 year old that prefers som tum to fillet steak "As I said take her out for a nice meal and have an adult conversation. If she cannot be adult than where is the future in ya relationship ? :D

onother thing is she listens to all our workers just ignores what I have to say ( I have been in business for over 22 years ) but the excuse is in Thailand every thing is different and I can't be bothered to explain and translate every thing

Or find a kik.

Sorry but i had to laugh at this , how do you have a romantic dinner with a 5 year old that prefers som tum to fillet steak "As I said take her out for a nice meal and have an adult conversation. If she cannot be adult than where is the future in ya relationship ? :D

5 year old ???? who is 5 years old ? he has been a relationship for 5 years ! So what if she kies Thai food, go to a Thai place instead because being married is about compromising.

Are you married ?

Mai Noi time.......provided you dont live in a condo and keep the sharp knives away from her... :D

onother thing is she listens to all our workers just ignores what I have to say ( I have been in business for over 22 years ) but the excuse is in Thailand every thing is different and I can't be bothered to explain and translate every thing
you are not having fun are you fred,. i sypathise, but you have to start considering yourself,.why dont you go and visit friends for a week have a good long think about your future before you go mad,. i would im sure,.

Or find a kik.

5 year old ???? who is 5 years old ? he has been a relationship for 5 years ! So what if she kies Thai food, go to a Thai place instead because being married is about compromising.

Are you married ?

Having a conversation with most issan women is like having a conversation with a 5 year old,for that i make no apolagies,.if you have a university graduate for a wife that can converse well done, you are one of the elite,..i dont think poor old fred needs to compromise, i think his outlaws are taking the piss, Id say it time to tke someone else out for a meal !,.

So I guess I am stupid I got married 5 years ago to a thai women and we lived happy in Australia

since then I deceided to move to thailand because of her parents. But now I don't have a life any more.

We build a house ( next to the parent one) But every body just keeps walking in ( no knocking on doors)

My wife watches TV all night long till 1 am ( not with me of course ) but with the family and some times with our workers we have employed. So in the morning she is so tired and when I complain about her watching TV she says oh let me have my joy. Call me old fashioned but I always thought wife and husband schould be in bed together. Am I wrong ?

Don't know if you are stupid to answer your question, but it is most certainly stupid to go and live next door to her parents and the rest of the family. It is asking for trouble.

Or find a kik.

Are you married ?

Having a conversation with most issan women is like having a conversation with a 5 year old,for that i make no apolagies,.if you have a university graduate for a wife that can converse well done, you are one of the elite,..i dont think poor old fred needs to compromise, i think his outlaws are taking the piss, Id say it time to tke someone else out for a meal !,.

Oh I see what you mean, yes in that respect you most certainly are right. 5 years is a long time to just throw away over soething silly like watchign TV too late, she does not sound that bad this girl.

Or find a kik.

Are you married ?

Oh I see what you mean, yes in that respect you most certainly are right. 5 years is a long time to just throw away over soething silly like watchign TV too late, she does not sound that bad this girl.

With respect I think you missed the bit about no sex, no time together and more,.plus what hes not telling us ( money ?),. yes 5 years is a long time ,but if i had a choice of a 5 or 10 year prison sentence id take the former,. :D

Amazing..you went to the same school as the OP.

This a relationship that was made in heaven and is going to hel_l.

You got married, right? My first wife and I were very happy for 20 years, and then we met.

Get new TV in your bedroom and watch together :D
we have and a pc but she prefers to talk to some one else

Did you talk to her about your needs ?

You should tell her the truth, if you did and she still doing the same things then i would say buy a toys (a live toys) :o

Good luck