Suspected Uzbekistani Prostitutes Rounded-up By Pattaya Immigration Officers.

Boater

In the early hours of Friday Morning, Immigration Officers and a team of officers from the Transnational Crime Suppression Unit based at Pattaya Police Station took part in an operation to round-up suspected foreign prostitutes working here in Pattaya. The operation led officers to the Midtown Inn located on the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya. Officers detained 22 Uzbekistani Nationals and a Thai man, Khun Sugit aged 40 who is thought to look after the women and arrange for them to meet customers. The women were all charged with Prostitution which could lead to either a prison sentence or deportation if they are found guilty in court and Khun Sugit was charged with organizing prostitution which carries a mandatory prison sentence, if convicted.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news_26_09_51_2.html

They're late ! Or early, depending on which cycle they're on. :o

The last "round-up" happened in early May: Uzbekistani Prostitutes Rounded up by Pattaya Police

I noted in that post that in 2007, there were "round-ups" in May, July and October last year. So far this year, it's been May and (late) September.

These girls must have been earning (and handing over) good cash to have lasted this long ! :D

I suspect that there won't be anymore "round-ups" until after high season (again), probably next April/May.

Leave them alone - they take good care of the muslim tourists and they are good costumers in the mass make-up production judging from the 2cm makeup they all wear :D

And if you want to arrest people in Pattaya for prostitution, BUILD SOME REALLY BIG JAILS! :o

I was out back in immigration just after the coupe when about a doz of them where brought in. They sat down an had some paper work done and then they all went out the back door. About 20 min later they all came back in laughing and they then all left.

I wonder what happened when they went out for 20 min??????????????????????????????????? :D:D:D:o