Drinking Water Analysis

Hoops

Does anybody have any information regarding test centres for analysing well water (for drinking purposes)in or around the Pattaya. Tests would include bacteria, iron, pesticides etc.

The only company I know of who may be able to help you is Nalco in Mata-tu-phut, they do production chemistry/water chemistry etc to industry.

Edited by Soutpeel

Does anybody have any information regarding test centres for analysing well water (for drinking purposes)in or around the Pattaya. Tests would include bacteria, iron, pesticides etc.

The only company I know of who may be able to help you is Nalco in Mata-tu-phut, they do production chemistry/water chemistry etc to industry.

I don't know the name of the place, but there is one just north of Pattaya klang on the left side of the Sukhumvit.....not too far. They have the big silver water filtering

systems in the window. A friend of ours had his done there 2000 baht.

There is also another place just befor Pattaya Tai on the left side of Sukhumvit.

Beachbunny

I don't know the name of the place, but there is one just north of Pattaya klang on the left side of the Sukhumvit.....not too far. They have the big silver water filtering

systems in the window. A friend of ours had his done there 2000 baht.

There is also another place just befor Pattaya Tai on the left side of Sukhumvit.

Beachbunny

Thanks very muchly for that Beachbunny.