Tyre Prices And Where To Buy

hullmonkey1

I need a couple of tyres for a honda jazz. what should I be paying for a decent tyre and where to buy

thanks

go to the big Bridgestone dealer on the right hand side of main road through Siracha, they are much cheaper than anyone in Pattaya

i saved 20,000 baht on a set of wheels and tyres on the best price i could find in pattaya

i have been going there for over four years now and have consistantly been impressed with their service and prices

the bosses son speaks good english and cannot do enough for you

i hope that helps

I need a couple of tyres for a honda jazz. what should I be paying for a decent tyre and where to buy

thanks

go to the big Bridgestone dealer on the right hand side of main road through Siracha, they are much cheaper than anyone in Pattaya

i saved 20,000 baht on a set of wheels and tyres on the best price i could find in pattaya

i have been going there for over four years now and have consistantly been impressed with their service and prices

i hope that helps

I would never go to Bridgestone again after the last time - previous visit

Someone mentioned in another post about a shop in Naklua who had the best service and prices

thanks

i hope that helps

I would never go to Bridgestone again after the last time - previous visit

Someone mentioned in another post about a shop in Naklua who had the best service and prices

please read my post a little more carefully:

in my response to OP, i said ''BRIDGESTONE SIRACHA''

it is not the same as Bridgestone Pattaya

as a matter of fact Bridgestone Pattaya was the dealer who wanted 20,000baht more than did Bridgestone in Siracha

i hope that clears it up