Mitsubishi New Suv, Pajero Sport

Anyone seen it around?

Saw one being delivered to the local dealer in Phuket yesterday, think I will take a look at it today.

Hope it is much better than the old one based on the L200.

Went to see one at the weekend at Mitsubishi, Srinakarin Road and liked it very much. Its meant to be a lot better than the old G Wagon. Seems a good alternative to the Fortuner and 200,000 baht cheaper too. Think its being manufactured at Laem Chabang. Sw the first one on the road this afternoon.

Saw one in a showroom as i passed didn't do much for me but perhaps waiting so long after the Triton was introduced i was expecting something mind blowing. As far as looks go i think the've dropped a b----ck from the front it looks just like a Triton Pickup and the back is pretty uninspiring at least with the G Wagon it looked like a SUV (as do the Fortuner/MU7/Everest) .All that time and they come up with something that looks like it's been converted by ThaiRung, if they had used the styling cues of their Outlander it would have more stylish and appealing to the Fortuner set.

Are you sure you weren't looking at a pickup with a "Carryboy?"

No the genuine article passed for trhe last three days , still boring as F!!! . Never seen a Carryboy fitted in a showroom they are fitted after trucks are sold why would they put it back in there?.

Maybe not a thing of beauty, but it sure looks better than the lumpy bumpy pregnant looking Fortuner.

There's no accounting for taste!!!..............come on then, astound us with what you drive then

I agree with Gary A..........the "Fortuner" looks as though it's on steroids, as does the pick-up "Vigo" which spawned the "Fortuner".

It looks a lot like the Outlander available in Oz. My guess is it is a new model we will get here shortly.

It is the "Outlander" just under another Mitsubishi-owned name

IT IS NOT THE OUTLANDER which is a totally different and much better looking vehicle. Please check your facts before making incorrect statements (which i'm sure you wouldn't do if you bothered to check) ,it will cause confusion.