Bangkok Serviced Apartments

The Mask

With so many apartment buildings in Bangkok I am wondering if any kind souls would be willing to share any great places they have found over the years.

I am looking for something near a BTS/MRT station, excellent internet connection, and quiet.

Price Range, 10-20k per month.

Thanks for any input,

With so many apartment buildings in Bangkok I am wondering if any kind souls would be willing to share any great places they have found over the years.

I am looking for something near a BTS/MRT station, excellent internet connection, and quiet.

Thanks for any input,

Well at that price range and serviced, look at Victory Monument, VP Tower look at about 13k dependent on room size and how long you stay, they also can offer a wifi service at about 1500 a month if I remember, they do have a web page, google it and Im sure it will come up

I think both VP tower and the Victory are dumps.

VP Tower; bad cleaning, bad airco, bad laundry, bad maintenance and low quality bathrooms, lots of people mid length stay who made a lot of noise the mangement wasnt inclined to do anything about, sordid atmosphere, gets rundown; buiding in a quiet soi though, but 13500 + utilities quite overpriced.

Victory looked at a few rooms, aaaargh.

I stayed at the Victory for a month in June.

It's not a dump. Not unless you are used to staying at the Oriental. The rooms were okay as well as the bathrooom. Very conveniently located near the BTS.

As for price not sure you will get something there for 20,000 but definately worth a look.

One thing to watch out for; i had a studio and got a bill for 6,000 bht for electricity!!

Thanks for any input,

my friend lives in a place called sukumvit suites-there are lovely stedios within that price range and for a very lowe fees a cleaner ladywill be come.

It on soi 13 so right close to pubs, cafes, restaurants, email centres, etc, and 5 minutes to skytrain and the tube.

Very quiet becauase off main drag and most rooms are very high as first 14 floors are all offices.

There is a lovely pool with beautiful veranda,poolside bar, shops and everything you need to never leave!The people who stay seem very nice too.

Send me a message if you want the detals more

happy hunting