Well Heeled

Ducati

My best and favourite 10 year old Church shoes (best investment I ever made!) are in need of a heel repair.

In the UK I would send them back to Church to repair, so I guess not an option here.

Any advice on GOOD quality professional shoe repair shops in BKK?....

out near me there is a shoe repair place at the Lotus Tesco, I assume most other places have the same.

my J&M's and Cole Hahn's should last me another 20 years at the rate I wear them in Thailand, I do go through 2 pair of Crocs a year though!!

Edited by jdinasia

My best and favourite 10 year old Church shoes (best investment I ever made!) are in need of a heel repair.

In the UK I would send them back to Church to repair, so I guess not an option here.

Any advice on GOOD quality professional shoe repair shops in BKK?....

Isn't that a little like putting the Ferrari into the local garage for a service ! Is it so out of question to send them back to Church to repair ? Some years ago I had a colleague in Sri Lanka that used to do just that...

Have only ever used the street-side cobblers - loads of them about

Even fixed my flip-flops in 2 secs flat with a couple of staples.

Anyway if yer stuck - i got a pair which i dont really wear much you can have - only 20 baht!

post-53473-1222861523_thumb.jpg

I don't think these are 'Church' shoes. They are holey though.

if I where you I'd send them back to Churches for repair. I wear Duckers and do just that whenever they need repair where ever I am. A point to note with Churches is they are no longer an independent shoe maker, about 5 years back they were bought out and rationalized, the rationalization included getting rid of nearly all their 'Lasts' so you may not be able to buy a replacement pair of Churches that fit the same ... Time to change up to Duckers perhaps?!