Fireworks Explosion Chaiyaphum

cojones

1 killed, 4 injured in fireworks explosion in Thailand

www.chinaview.cn 2004-11-27 14:03:32

BANGKOK, Nov. 27 (Xinhuanet) -- One student was killed and four others were injured in a fireworks explosion during Loy Krathong festival in northern Thailand, the official Thai News Agency reported on Sunday.

The incident occurred Friday night at the Muang district of Chaiyaphum province where more than 10,000 visitors gathered to celebrate the traditional Thai Loy Krathong festival.

One of fireworks exploded unexpectedly when a group of students from Chaiyaphum Technical College helped collect used packs of fireworks.

A 17-year-old male student was killed on the spot while four other students were seriously wounded. They were rushed to a nearby hospital after the blast. Enditem

Cojones - why do you keep on posting news stories here and not in the news clippings section??

It is getting to be a bad habit.

someone has to keep moving them to the other section

c'mon mate

Took the words write off my keyboard, Pandit. Do you think it's deliberate or doesn't he/she realise there's more than one forum?

Cojones - why do you keep on posting news stories here and not in the news clippings section??

c'mon mate

its not possible for mear mortals to post news clippings to that section , only mods are allowed to do it .

so i have to post them in general and then the mods move them over if they feel its applicable .

believe me i have tried .. :o

c'mon mate

its not possible for mear mortals to post news clippings to that section , only mods are allowed to do it .

so i have to post them in general and then the mods move them over if they feel its applicable .

believe me i have tried .. :o

Apologies, cojones...didn't realise we couldn't post there.

ahh yes - I did have that problem once before but thought it was just a one off.

apologies

Still hacked off though - what reason is there to moderate the posts that go in that forum - what is so special/sensitive that mortals cannot post there??

Moderators please reply........

Still hacked off though - what reason is there to moderate the posts that go in that forum - what is so special/sensitive that mortals cannot post there??

Moderators please reply........

:D just to save yourself from digging a larger hole for yourself - questions such as your one above should be posted in the forum support section. :o

the firework killed one and seriously injured four more - It sounds like it was a large device.