Strange Experience With Unstable Man.

Richb2004v2

Would love to experience something like this.

:D

This is nothing compared to my most incredible experience with the unhinged.

I once worked on a construction job in Holland that was almost entirely populated by Irish workers. I was the only English there. One guy got it into his head, how I don't know, that I was dangerous and going to kill him. He was extremely psychotic and an alcoholic. Its a long story but it very quickly spiraled out of all proportion and he ended up carrying a bread knife around with him and then trying desperately to find and hire the services of a Dutch contract killer to do me in :o . Off course he didn't find one and eventually he was sent packing, but not before he had chased me around the site and tried to recruit an Irish amateur boxing champion onto me too. The full story is quite unbelievable and best kept for my memoirs. All part of life's colorful tapestry. :D

I've seen the crazy folks from afar, but they tend to steer clear. I'd be interested in run-in's with non-violent, clean, but disturbed individuals.

:o

Is that a subtle hint that you wished to be chased by scantily clad beautiful nymphomaniacs? I think that only happened to Benny Hill.