11 Year Old Girl Alleges 3 Years Of Sexual Assault By Her Step-father.

kurgen

In the early hours of Friday Morning, Police Colonel Nopadon, the Chief of Pattaya Police oversaw a case of sexual assault on an 11 year old girl.

The victims Aunt, Khun Rattana aged 36 accompanied the young girl to the Police Station and claimed that the girls’ step-father, Khun Amon aged 36 had been sexually assaulting the girl for the last 3 years.

The girl was later sent for a medical examination to confirm the allegations of sexual assault and was also referred to a Psychiatric Doctor for assessment.

It was confirmed by the Doctor that the girl had been involved in sexual activities and the allegations of sexual assault will now be followed up and Police will interview her parents later on Friday.

Pattaya One News

Sick bastid :o:D

Why are there pictures the poor girl on the news site <deleted> ? :D

Makes me wonder where the Mother, Aunt and even her school has been for the last THREE YEARS. There has got to have been some major questionable, behavioural changes in this child after having been continually abused from such a young age.

Makes me wonder where the Mother, Aunt and even her school has been for the last THREE YEARS. There has got to have been some major questionable, behavioural changes in this child after having been continually abused from such a young age.

if its true this man is in deep shit

Forget him, he'll be taken care of. It's the poor girl that's going to have a difficult time with it. I doubt she'll have the kind of help she needs available to her. This problem with step-fathers also happens in other poor countries. He was probably a drunken, useless bastard too. The Mother had to know what was going on. It was fortunate the Aunt found out.

Forget him, he'll be taken care of. It's the poor girl that's going to have a difficult time with it. I doubt she'll have the kind of help she needs available to her. This problem with step-fathers also happens in other poor countries. He was probably a drunken, useless bastard too. The Mother had to know what was going on. It was fortunate the Aunt found out.

one does not need to travel far in Thailand to meet a girl who has been used by a family memeber for sexual satisfaction or pleasure most of the girls working in the sex trade here which there are many would be able to share this fact. :o

UPDATE

Stepfather arrested following sexual assault case involving 11 year old girl.

On Friday we reported on a disturbing case of sexual assault against an 11 year old girl.

The sexual assaults had been ongoing for at least 3 years according to the victim who was accompanied by her Aunt at the Police Station.

Police Colonel Nopadon personally oversaw the case and on Saturday Morning, he was able to locate the prime suspect in the case, the girl’s stepfather, Khun Amon aged 35.

During questioning, the suspect denied that he had engaged in sexual intercourse with the Girl but did confess to touching the girl in intimate parts of her body.

He will now be sent to Prison where he awaits a court appearance on charges of molesting a child under the age of 15.

Pattaya One News

edit, Being technically challenged I still can't upload any pics. This sicko needs his pic uploaded

Rot In Prison, scum bag :o

Edited by kurgen