At Least Have The Decency To Send A Pm

Huey

If someone deleted my Avatar they should at least PM me if they don't want me to repost it.

As this topic will be closed shortly I will just say that I am jai yen yen about having 2 deletions. The first one, I got a PM and the second I had a 'smiley' comment from the Mod. I am OK about all that it is just that I disagree with the subjective view that my avatars were either lewd or offensive.

So now have gone for pussy :o the Mods won't touch that (if you will pardon the expression)

I know how you guys feel. My momy took away my rattle when I was a baby and I cryed a lot too.. don't worry we will all grow up sometime!!!!

Hate to break it too you sweetness, but It's not a rattle when it takes batteries.

I know how you guys feel. My momy took away my rattle when I was a baby and I cryed a lot too.. don't worry we will all grow up sometime!!!!

Hate to break it too you sweetness, but It's not a rattle when it takes batteries.

:o Your right!!! We where too poor. It was a torch with a broken light bulb :D

:D Your right!!! We where too poor. It was a torch with a broken light bulb :D

post-60101-1223319874.jpg

:o

Edited by mahtin

Wait there is a mod in here. when he goes you’ll get your turn!!

Wait there is a mod in here. when he goes you'll get your turn!!

Ten out of ten!

greaaaat thread and surprised mods have let it run .......especially as the word nipple was used .

some great retorts from a few guys here,keep it up ......if you can. very funny and hasnt turned nasty as yet then mods will step in and tell you guys to behave yourselves. no humour allowed here ,but its quite good when it gets personal..........who cares ,we dont know each other.

note to mods. pm the guy,hes missing you like crazy. if i was a mod then i would have deleted your post straight away ,that would have really rattled your cage,like a baby thats dropped its rattle or was that torch or dare i use the word......ermm.....vibrator.uh oh ive done it now,.........mods tell me off before i lose the plot

If someone deleted my Avatar they should at least PM me if they don't want me to repost it.

great avatar btw

Thank You :D I love that show "The Boondocks" I have both seasons on DVD.

Good until grampa starts lashing with the belt. :o I like Boondocks too.

greaaaat thread and surprised mods have let it run .......especially as the word nipple was used .

some great retorts from a few guys here,keep it up ......if you can. very funny and hasnt turned nasty as yet then mods will step in and tell you guys to behave yourselves. no humour allowed here ,but its quite good when it gets personal..........who cares ,we dont know each other.

note to mods. pm the guy,hes missing you like crazy. if i was a mod then i would have deleted your post straight away ,that would have really rattled your cage,like a baby thats dropped its rattle or was that torch or dare i use the word......ermm.....vibrator.uh oh ive done it now,.........mods tell me off before i lose the plot

I think you just did. :o

discussion of moderation issues on the forum is against forum rules.

you may however PM a mod or admin with your concerns.

it is now about censorship, we dont say you cant question moderation actions, you can, but not by starting a thread to do so or posting on the forum about it.