'doing My Head In' Expression

popmybubble

Is there a thai equivalent for the expression that someone is 'doing your head in'?

e.g. my boss is doing my head in, he won't stop going on and on

or you are doing my head in, why don't you listen?

That's the kind of usage for this expression that I mean.

Dear Popmybubble,

"someone is doing your head in" in Thai we can say ทำให้สับสน ทำให้คลุ้มคลั่ง แสดงอารมณ์ที่ไม่พึงพอใจหรือเหนื่อยในสิ่งที่กำลังทำอยู่

จากตัวอย่าง My boss is doing my head in, he won't stop going on and on หมายความว่า หัวหน้าฉันกำลังทำให้ฉันเป็นบ้าหรือคลุ้มคลั่ง เขาไม่คิดที่จะหยุดพล่ามซักที

หรืออีกตัวอย่าง You are doing my head in, why don't you listen? คุณกำลังทำให้ฉันงง ทำไมคุณถึงไม่ฟัง?

A similar meaning of "doing my head in" can be = Playing my mind, Drive me crazy

Nice Day,

Kroo Ae

My Thai Language School

Is there a thai equivalent for the expression that someone is 'doing your head in'?

e.g. my boss is doing my head in, he won't stop going on and on

or you are doing my head in, why don't you listen?

That's the kind of usage for this expression that I mean.

Dear Popmybubble,

"someone is doing your head in" in Thai we can say ทำให้สับสน ทำให้คลุ้มคลั่ง แสดงอารมณ์ที่ไม่พึงพอใจหรือเหนื่อยในสิ่งที่กำลังทำอยู่

จากตัวอย่าง My boss is doing my head in, he won't stop going on and on หมายความว่า หัวหน้าฉันกำลังทำให้ฉันเป็นบ้าหรือคลุ้มคลั่ง เขาไม่คิดที่จะหยุดพล่ามซักที

หรืออีกตัวอย่าง You are doing my head in, why don't you listen? คุณกำลังทำให้ฉันงง ทำไมคุณถึงไม่ฟัง?

A similar meaning of "doing my head in" can be = Playing my mind, Drive me crazy

Nice Day,

Kroo Ae

My Thai Language School

are these available in roman script?

Thanks.

PST.