English Actor Stabs German Following A 5 Year Dispute Over A Woman.

Pattaya_Fox

English Actor stabs German following a 5 year dispute over a woman.

On Wednesday Afternoon, Police were called to Soi Chayapoon in Central Pattaya to investigate a stabbing incident which left a German National with serious injuries. The suspected attacker was an Englishman, Mr. Jake Anthony aged 68, a former freelance journalist and actor, who initially attempted to leave the scene of the crime but he was soon apprehended in possession of a small knife thought to have been used in the attack. The injured German named as Mr. Karl Fabian Arp aged 43, was rushed to Hospital and was sent directly to the Intensive Care Unit where he remains in a serious condition. Mr. Anthony sustained facial injuries in a scuffle with Mr. Arp which culminated in the alleged knife attack. Little is known about the attack apart from information which states that the two men had been in a long running dispute for the last 5 years. The investigation, overseen by Police Lieutenant Colonel Somshai, is ongoing at this time and for now no charges have been brought against either party.

Pattaya One News

Wednesday 8th October 2008.

post-15964-1223471419_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1223471433_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1223471448_thumb.jpg

What else can you do in case sexual enhancement drugs don't do their work anymore...

However a nice slap in the face by my landsmann. However no chance to beat the knife.

Get well soon.

Still, it's heart warming to know that the pensioners here in Patters carry knives. And from the photo, looks like one of them (presumably the Ze German) was wearing what appears to be ladies shoes. Ahhhh Pattaya.

post-36525-1223789385.jpg

What you appear to think is a lady shoe is the scabbard for the knife

CB

I have met Jake Anthony a few times, he always came across as arrogant, self opinionated and self assured, but I would guess that many actors are like that. He starred in 'Blackbeard' the movie a few years ago and was on the staff of Pattaya Mail if I remember correctly. I don't know any facts of the stabbing, but I would imagine it might be self-defence.

at 43 and 68 years old,and judging by the welts on the old guys face looks like it could be self defence..

Stabbing someone in a fight is not self defence. Carrying a knife shows premeditation and intent. If the guy dies then it should be murder. The guy looks like a pr*ck and hopefully his final acting role will be in Cell Block H

Yes we should all carry a knife just in case we need to self defend.

I agree 'zorro1' , I feel a lot safer carrying a blade, I fear fellow farang more than the Thai's, there are some really crazy criminal types around recently. I had a near miss on a baht bus recently when three very large muscular Russian/Ukraine types became very nasty, for no other reason except that they guessed I was NOT a Russian/Ukraine type. Luckily I got off before I had to do something drastic.

Edited by syd barrett

at 43 and 68 years old,and judging by the welts on the old guys face looks like it could be self defence..

Stabbing someone in a fight is not self defence. Carrying a knife shows premeditation and intent. If the guy dies then it should be murder. The guy looks like a pr*ck and hopefully his final acting role will be in Cell Block H

Where you come from that might be the case, but here in civilised England its ok to kill indigenous white men with a knife and only get a slap on the wrist.

http

://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/habib...l/article.html

I love this quote "Khan, pictured, had been cleared of murder following a two-week trial at Stafford Crown Court but convicted of manslaughter on the grounds that he did not intend to kill or seriously injure 52-year-old Mr Brown."

The murderer left his house with a knife to go to an argument and it still isnt murder.

Still, it's heart warming to know that the pensioners here in Patters carry knives. And from the photo, looks like one of them (presumably the Ze German) was wearing what appears to be ladies shoes. Ahhhh Pattaya.

CB

they thought that was a shoe :D:D:D:D , i wondered what they were talking about :o

CB

they thought that was a shoe :D:D:D:D , i wondered what they were talking about :o

Put me in the dumb category coz i though it was a shoe when i first saw the photo....but when it was pointed out it was a scabbard for the knive it did make sense

Yes we should all carry a knife just in case we need to self defend.

I agree 'zorro1' , I feel a lot safer carrying a blade, I fear fellow farang more than the Thai's, there are some really crazy criminal types around recently. I had a near miss on a baht bus recently when three very large muscular Russian/Ukraine types became very nasty, for no other reason except that they guessed I was NOT a Russian/Ukraine type. Luckily I got off before I had to do something drastic.

errm my post was a bit of sarcasm re ze German. How can someone carrying a blade possibly claim self defence unless in his own home? I thought it was a sandal not a shoe but quickly discounted that due to no sock on display

CB - Having had time to reflect and let the Beer Chang dissipate, I can now see that it is infact the sheath for the knife and it is not a ladies shoe. Thanks :o I will however be wary about approaching pensioners in future, making sure that I check their footwear.

CB - Having had time to reflect and let the Beer Chang dissipate, I can now see that it is infact the sheath for the knife and it is not a ladies shoe. Thanks :D I will however be wary about approaching pensioners in future, making sure that I check their footwear.

Probably very good advice to all - gotta watch out for them pensioners armed with a lethal ladies shoe and operating under the influence of Beer Chang.

:o

CB