Thai Girls Who Suddenly Want Kids

JimsKnight

Having kids to a Thai Girl?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm 30 and she is 27, she works and is a university graduate from a wealthy family!

Yet another one. :D

Are there any rich Thai girls from wealthy families who are not married to ThaiVisa members ? :o

I am not ! :D

Well im not rich and not married to TV's member i mean.

Seems like this situation has not come to a "crunch' yet as the poster's significant other is still quite young at 27 and is not pregnant.

Advice seems to be very obvious. Make sure no accidents happen. Take precautions.

At 30 you have at least 30 plus years to think about it, she has about perhaps ten.

Providing you are both able to produce, and she is not badgering you for a kid. Why worry now? :o

Us that too easy?> :D

Geekatron,

I'm not worrying man, just getting a tricky subject out in the open for open forum discussion. :o

Maijo,

When I said 'wealthy' don't confuse that with 'western' wealthy. Her family are middle class, not hi-so.

To be with hi-so normally entails a 6 figure bank balance (£££). At the moment I'm not quite there yet :D

Geekatron,

I'm not worrying man, just getting a tricky subject out in the open for open forum discussion. :o

"Geekatron" - I like that. Might have to start using that.

Yeah, my advice is to to just act disinterested whenever the subject of babies is brought up and check she keeps taking the little pink tablets, or whatever method you both use.

"University educated from a wealthy family"....does this have any bearing on the matter...??? :o

dam_n rite it does... A lot of girls seem to think that having a kid is a 18yr meal ticket.. :D

It isn't? Bloody hel_l, all my life it has been. I'd be a rich man otherwise! Only 16 years to go..............unless I get careless. Again.

I'm 30 and she is 27, she works and is a university graduate from a wealthy family!

Are there any rich Thai girls from wealthy families who are not married to ThaiVisa members ? :o

Don't you read the papers ?? There was a big TV member raid on all the major universities last year. No tear gas just shopping vouchers and free makeovers were used to bludgen hundreds of decent girls into highjacked buses where they were then whisked away for a shotgun wedding in Pedang Besar. It was in all the papers ?? Guess you must have been on your visa run. Theres a thread on it somewhere..... :D

Edited by Bangyai

NOT YET..... :D

NOT YET..... :D

I couldnt re-marry, a rule of my son hahaha...

Wish I will be rich(er) soon. :D