Want Info Best Breast Augmentation Surgeons/advice Thailand

Hi All....am new to this forum....found it via google when i was SEARCHING FOR INFO ON BREAST AUGMENTATION/SURGEONS/THAILAND

Am 22yr female wanting a boob job! yes i know most females r these days...any 1 please spare me the responses on why not to and the risks involved...please

I am from Australia, soon travelling to thailand...and would like to get my boobs done there..for a few reasons

1)thailand does the best male to female convesions ive seen, and so iv heard, & im a flat chested A cup, so god willing if surgeons over there make the boys into girls with hot boobs...then im hoping they can give me hot boobs TOO(cos my flat chest isnt far off a boys :o

2)it is just a so much cheaper option, its like ten grand in australia for a decent job, then no tto mention the cash id have to save to take time off work pay rent etc...

3)ive seen quite a few boob jobs from there(unfortunately fly bys and at the time am kicking myself now for not jotting down the doctors names and where others had them done)and they look fantastic,"floppy' "moveable' 'real looking'

4)id love a holiday while i recover...who wouldnt???

I am after any information or help any one can give me on the best surgeons....i know of one Dr Amorn Poomee @the Bunrungrad hospital, my friend got hers done by him and they r absolutely fantastic...but i cant just go off one person....and i sadly scar, easily, badly...almost keiloid scarring...so im considering going under the armpit not having the incision under my boob...any ideas suggestions??

Id really appreciate any information that any one can tell me...

hope you are all well as you read this

thankyou :D

Can't tell you about boob jobs, but my other medical experiences at Bumrungrad were first-rate. I had dental work, diagnostic work, and minor surgery there. Prices are incredibly cheap from an American point of view; I spent more on clothing than on all the medical work I had done (and I did a lot -- I'd had a motorcycle accident, so I flew in to BKK to to have MRIs, X-rays, and lots of other fun stuff). The docs are well-trained, are not rushed, are willing to take time to go over things with you. Also, the place is spotless -- cheap labor in Thailand means there's always someone scrubbing or mopping.

Hoping to go there myself in December/January for some more minor surgical crap that I've been putting off for far too long.

Good luck. If you'd like a free post-op evaluation, and if we're there at the same time, please get in touch. :o

Edited by Hairy

i sadly scar, easily, badly...almost keiloid scarring...so im considering going under the armpit not having the incision under my boob...any ideas suggestions??

Good idea. That approach requires a bit of skill, the main thing is if they have done many of them. I mean specifically via that approach.

Bumrungrad is certainly a good choice, although not the cheapest. Still cheaper than in USA.

I know from (not personal) experience that Dr. Amorn Poomee is a serious and well experienced surgeon.

Make sure you get all the information about breast augmentation before the operation, such as procedures available, daily massaging of the implants after surgery, risks etc.

Edited by dominique355

• 7 months later...

I had a face lift by Dr Poomee 5 years ago. I had implants removed in Australia 4 years ago and the Dr there was reluctant to do a breast lift. I came back to Thailand and Dr Poomee did my breast lift and it turned out perfect.

I also have a friend that had a face lift last March by Dr Poomee and she is looking great now.

I highly recommend him, but be sure to ask all the questions as he will be very good about answering them for you. He also will show you before and after photos when you are in his office.

Best of luck when you make your decision.

• 2 months later...
Hey, I'm new to this forum. Want a breast lift and possible augmentation too. Have similar sccarring prob.Is bthe underarm technique available at Bumrungrad? Anyone had this done?

My wife had breast augmentation, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and rhinoplasty done by Dr. Amorn Poomee back in 2005. It was our first trip to LOS. We stayed at the BH residence for 7 days. FYI there is a limit on the number of days you can stay in the residence and you need to reserve well in advance to stay there. It is very convenient. There is a walkway from the apartments directly into the mezzanine level of the main hospital building. We had to stay a bit longer because the doctor was delayed 3 days so we ended our stay in the BH Suites. Very nice $120 for a suite with full kitchen, washer and dryer, and the full UBC channel line-up.

He used the underarm technique so there is no visible scarring. There was no loss of sensation and after the implants settled and the swelling went down her breast have a very natural appearance. The doctor did not recommend the usual "go big, bigger is better" American style breast augmentation, but chose a size that went very well with her body (4'11" Filipina) so much so that last time she went in for a mammogram the technician didn't realize she had breast implants. And we had twins last November and she is breast feeding them with no problem. I am sure you can find a cheaper place to have it done, but if you want it done right Bumrungrad is the place to have it done. Just make sure and make arrangements before hand because you may have to wait to get an appointment.

I stayed in my wife's hospital room from the day of her surgery until she was discharged. As for the price, the quote of the package deals listed on their website were pretty spot on. We actually payed a little less. For the first time visitor to Thailand BI takes care of everything. They have a limo pick you up at the airport, if you request it, there is a McDonalds, Starbucks, Au Bon Pain, and Italian and Japanese restaurants in house. They also have an excellent cafeteria (really more like a restaurant). And if you have a room at the BH Suites they have a shuttle cart to the hospital.

All around we were very satisfied and it was a great value compared to the price of treatment in the USA. They aren't the cheapest but it was worth the extra cost IMHO

GunnyD