Tatler

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BKK JAMES!

SNAP!

THOSE ARE THE EXACT SAME WORDS I TELL YOUR MISSUS WHEN WE ARE IN BED! :o

Hmm, let's see now, this message posted at 3:15 this morning... I wonder how much our esteemed pizza maker can remember of that? :D

Edited by dantilley

I don't know why, but I get all excited when I see Chefs/Restaurant Owners posting in the forums. Just so cool, it even got me out of lurking and now I am posting for the first time. Woo hoo! If I wasn't in Pattanakarn right now, I'd order delivery :o But I'll visit soon.

Anyways, Lebowski:

A little advice, from a guy who works in the tech related industry: Making a site does not have to be hard! Check out the website OSWD dot ORG. It's got a ton of open source (read free) web templates that look decent, some even quite good. A lot of these templates would just take minutes or seconds to customize for your site, as it's currently quite small.

Wish you the best!

James - you're spot on, my pizza's are a lot better than my jokes :o

Mod5 - Thanks a lot for that input. I'll check that out.

Mr. Big Lebowski, just a thought but over in the Bk forum we are putting together a big bash this friday, maybe you want to join, bring along a few friends of the 16-20 inch variety for a little up close and personal promotion. :D

speaking of new sponsors.... why haven't I seen much talk about the one with yellow banner at top of this forum? :D

are you the sponsor mate? if so, please tell me a bit about your sauces and maybe I will try one.

You caught me! :o

You can find a write-up about our company on the home page (as well as more details on where to find them at the bottom of the page)...and a description of each flavour on our "available flavours" page... just click the banner. Thanks for your interest. :D

speaking of new sponsors.... why haven't I seen much talk about the one with yellow banner at top of this forum? :D

are you the sponsor mate? if so, please tell me a bit about your sauces and maybe I will try one.

You can find a write-up about our company on the home page (as well as more details on where to find them at the bottom of the page)...and a description of each flavour on our "available flavours" page... just click the banner. Thanks for your interest. :D

Better yet, why not start your own thread like the other two?

You caught me! :D

I guess I was worried about getting flamed for spamming :o

I believe, as a sponsor, you get this benefit. Perhaps check with one of the Mods for confirmation.

I believe, as a sponsor, you get this benefit. Perhaps check with one of the Mods for confirmation.

I am relatively new here... not so familiar with the Mods.

Any suggestion on who to approach?

Thanks so much for your help.

Mind you, your link leaves something to be desired, if you'll excuse the pun, 'Nana products', may give some people the wrong impression and lends a whole unsavoury light on the term saucy :o

Good Luck

Moss

How so?

Anyway, NanaFoods.com was unavailable :D

Actually, George helped me choose the alternate domain name.

(in case you were unaware, "nana" means grandmother in Italian)

Mind you, your link leaves something to be desired, if you'll excuse the pun, 'Nana products', may give some people the wrong impression and lends a whole unsavoury light on the term saucy :o

Good Luck

Moss

How so?

How so?

I was having a pun on the words Chef, only a joke, a product from Nana on Suk might be termed as an alternative Sauce :D

I guess I knew that too.

Don't take it Personal Chef, just having a laugh.

Good Luck

Moss

I've been buying your sauces for a while now. Very good, and very good value as well. Great ingredients and very generous with them.

And as to keep on topic, I'm looking forward to trying Big Pizza. But, I think my place out of delivery range, or at least the moto would be as expensive as the pizza. If I'm in the area can I call in and pick it up? Or have the driver meet me if I'm at a bar?

I've been buying your sauces for a while now. Very good, and very good value as well. Great ingredients and very generous with them.

And as to keep on topic, I'm looking forward to trying Big Pizza. But, I think my place out of delivery range, or at least the moto would be as expensive as the pizza. If I'm in the area can I call in and pick it up? Or have the driver meet me if I'm at a bar?

Thanks so much for your comments.

I don't want to derail this thread, so regarding Big Pizza...

well, unfortunately I live a few hours north of Bangkok in nowhere-special-town.

... but I like pizza.... and I like big :D .

Hi DP25

Where do you live? Maybe we can deliver.

We can deliver to any bar in the area (we do this regularly anyway).

Hope we can get you a pizza somehow!

Chef:

Good luck with all the products. Everything takes time, and I believe if you have a good product, you will always be alright in the end -just have to keep pushing until your a staple in everyones fridge! :D

Mind you, your link leaves something to be desired, if you'll excuse the pun, 'Nana products', may give some people the wrong impression and lends a whole unsavoury light on the term saucy :D

Good Luck

Moss

How so?

:D Of course it means grandmother in Italian but it takes on entirely different connotations in Thailand.

All that aside, welcome ChefHeat :o

:D Of course it means grandmother in Italian but it takes on entirely different connotations in Thailand.

All that aside, welcome ChefHeat :D

hmmmm not sure about that ... from what I have seen walking down nana ..... :o