How Much Money To Spend In Patty A Day ?

whiteHrs

cause of some problems(large fines etc..)I lost many money,

just when I bought a ticket 2 months ago to bkk for 20 december (staying 25 days in town).it seems I have only 2300€ left,cause of the holidays I have to pay many stuff.

thats 95euro a day in pattaya,I cant cancel this trip and nobody wats to buy my ticket. im not a backpacker.im more like a lazy dog who wants to sleep in good hotels.and shag different girls every night so I dont have to sleep alone.

I just dont feel comfortable with that amount of money,so if anybody interested in a ticket 20 dec Swizz air,from amsterdam to bkk (i dont know if its possible to change names.

now if no1 buys my ticket ,I probaly will still leave to bkk ,cause I dont want waste anymore money.I thinking of sleeping my half vacation so I maybe have enough to live it trough :o but knowing me (cant deal with money)I will sleep in a box last days in pattaya somewhere between the scabby thai dogs

wish me luck

So the question is what again? :D

a)How Much Money To Spend In Patty A Day ?

b)so if anybody interested in a ticket 20 dec Swizz air,from amsterdam to bkk (i dont know if its possible to change names.

:o

more like (a) I already payed this ,and I quess its impossible to change ticket names :D so maybe I go to some quit place in south thailand first 2 weeks and drink cheap whiskey,and stay at a wooden house with no airco. :D

Why not shack up with the same pooying for the first half of the holiday , and then go mental on the last few weeks.

Alternatively go mental for a few weeks and shack up with the same pooying for the last half of the holiday.

If you're like me you'll end up asking her for money... :o

Why not shack up with the same pooying for the first half of the holiday , and then go mental on the last few weeks.

Alternatively go mental for a few weeks and shack up with the same pooying for the last half of the holiday.

If you're like me you'll end up asking her for money... :D

plenty ? :o I hope so but this is my calculation :

20 euro hotel

30 euro girls

40 euro drinks etc..

10 euro taxi

15 euro food

and who knows what else i need to pay?

is there not a good fishing place in patty ,for example that I go with a group of farangs on a boot fishing with a bottle or two?

I'm sorry I cannot help you because I cannot read this thread.

I am totlalyt mesmerized by WhitehOuRs aViTAr

I've got the same problem, can't seem to concentrate on the words here. Besides, there something about the words that don't sound right. But the avitar, yes.

cause of some problems(large fines etc..)I lost many money,

just when I bought  a ticket 2 months ago to bkk for 20 december (staying 25 days in town).it seems I have only 2300€ left,cause of the holidays I have to pay many stuff.

thats 95euro a day in pattaya,I cant cancel this trip...

Why not just shorten your holiday to 10 days or so party time, by changing the return flight with the airline once in Bangkok? That would give you more than twice the money to burn per day: 230 Euros exchanged for 52 baht each = 11,960 baht/day. :o

I hope so but this is my calculation :

20 euro hotel

30 euro girls

40 euro drinks etc..

10 euro taxi

15 euro food

WhiteHrs

IMHO, if you plan spending 40 Euros every day on drink, you will be so legless that you won't need money for anything else! That's about 45 bottles of Chang at average price - so, if you're awake for 18 hours each day you will be drinking about 3 bottles each hour, every hour! You must have a stronger constitution than me!

Of course, if the 40 Euros has to buy 'lady drinks' as well you may need more! :o

is there not a good fishing place in patty ,for example that I go with a group of farangs on a boot fishing with a bottle or two?

Aye Jomtien Fishing park is ok , hard not to snag a few there.

You could take over the ticket Chon. Her indoors won't miss you for a few weeks :D

Souinds like a plan Doc , If only I could hook up with those Noms on his avatar it would be worth the rolling pin on return... :o

You could take over the ticket Chon. Her indoors won't miss you for a few weeks :D

Souinds like a plan Doc , If only I could hook up with those Noms on his avatar it would be worth the rolling pin on return... :o

ye she's running for me ,all tired cause of her tits are so heavy.

I suspect that ole white isn't the sharpest tool in the shed Chon. You might be able to snip his avatar away :D