Photoshop Glitch

jackyseymour

I'd been working on a couple of images in Photoshop CS3, went to review them the next day to find one of them reduced to a simple small icon - white square with top right dogear, containing blue box with three even tinier images in blue red and green (so small couldn't even read with a jewellery spec!). Clicked on them and they wouldn't budge, no txt explaining why. Eventually got to open one in 'reveal in explorer' to find a larger blue bounded box on the CS3 workspace, containing the words 'unable to open, not right kind of document?!!!'

Been into the Adobe 'Help' section to find no mention of how to go about resolving this particular problem. Anyone here can assist please?

I'd been working on a couple of images in Photoshop CS3, went to review them the next day to find one of them reduced to a simple small icon - white square with top right dogear, containing blue box with three even tinier images in blue red and green (so small couldn't even read with a jewellery spec!). Clicked on them and they wouldn't budge, no txt explaining why. Eventually got to open one in 'reveal in explorer' to find a larger blue bounded box on the CS3 workspace, containing the words 'unable to open, not right kind of document?!!!'

Been into the Adobe 'Help' section to find no mention of how to go about resolving this particular problem. Anyone here can assist please?

I'm pretty good at Photoshop, but I don't quite understand your situation.

Where exactly do you see these icons and blue boxes? In explorer (for Windows) or the finder (for Mac) or within Photoshop itself? Can you make a screenshot?