Lipoma Removal

BadBoy999

HI Chaps

I need some heads up. I have lipoma on my left arm, that I want to remove. Our NHS here, being funny as they say it's a cosmetic surgery. It's been confirmed it's a Lipoma

I am off to Thailand on the 7th of November, Bangkok and Pattaya. I need it to be removed, can somebody give me a heads up where I can have the surgery immediately after a review with a doctor. It's only 4.5 cm wide, my GP told me max 20 min with sticthing. My time is limited to a few days in Bangkok and Pattaya, as I am moving around a lot

HI Chaps

I need some heads up. I have lipoma on my left arm, that I want to remove. Our NHS here, being funny as they say it's a cosmetic surgery. It's been confirmed it's a Lipoma

I am off to Thailand on the 7th of November, Bangkok and Pattaya. I need it to be removed, can somebody give me a heads up where I can have the surgery immediately after a review with a doctor. It's only 4.5 cm wide, my GP told me max 20 min with sticthing. My time is limited to a few days in Bangkok and Pattaya, as I am moving around a lot

Try Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok, they have a website. They are one of the best hospitals in Asia.

FYI you posted in the Chiang Mai forum, try the Bangkok forum for more responses.

Cheers and good luck with the op.... :o