The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-21826-1239463902.gif

What the heck is going on?

Attachment showes up but is not added into the post.

nah Plarex, there must be something wrong with you IE or Burned Fox

Interesting picture thithi for a Sunday morning :o

yeh actually you should thank RJT. She's his lovely unwalkable girlfriend :D

cos popeye starts having Malijuana instead of eating spinach then he can get high.

blaehhh eating too much these days i'm getting FAT!

why on earth me eating cake but didnt ain any weights but eating RICE 5 times a day i'm getting fat!!

oh maybe wine makes me get the appetite back. hehe

Ya have to eat brown rice or potato.

I can't imagine you getting fat, phat perhaps? :o

I gonna try again to grow spinach, it worked in my previous condo on the balcony, grows very fast. I had four plants and could eat spinach every week.

Also very unexpected visitor last nite in my shower, very big maleng saab (Cockroach), asked it if it wanted to have a shower or something, did not answer so I killed it, after that fry and eat. Very nutritious they say.

No it very clean and brand new, that why I so surprised as I have not seen one in the 4 months I am living here now.

In my old condo I had a lot but they where the small ones just only 2 Cm, but the worst was in Sinka poh, every time I came home after a trip there where at least 3-5 big ones. And they were the flying ones, very scary and hard to catch.

But the worst experience I had once in Surathani, while having some fried rice at a food stall and on a certain moment the place we sit down was swarmed with roaches, really thousands of them running everywhere, yikes!

But the insect I really not like are spiders, once slept in the house of a friend and woke up and see a very big spider crawling on the floor (about 15 Cm) towards me.

Took my bag and dumped it on him/her. Had a spider trying to attack me in my tent while camping in France, a real aggressive and big one so I run.

Also had a big black scorpion trying to attack me while I was doing the garden of a friend, and a big snake try to fight with me but it fled in a tree.

Me too like to see them on TV.

Also have here very small ants sometimes, really weird as sometimes they gather around a drop of water and all drinking and sometimes they attack my rubbish bag in the thousands. Some days they are here and the next day not. Very strange.

I like snakes, they are funny.

That was neato.

Just the other day I was thinking about that guy who wants an animal attraction in front of his guest house/hotel, remember that?

Anyway I had this idea, maybe a giant ant farm would be good.

What do you think?