M

M

M

M

M

M

M

M

I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream!!!!!!!!

Remember - - - 'STRESSED'

spelled backwards! is

'DESSERTS'

goooooood gooooooood BT

i need some i think

will be having some tomorrow no matter what.

remember dear - a pint of ice cream a day mean's a big ass in 10 years time.

BKK YOU are obviously talking from experience, not content with slagging of the Scottish :) you now want to slag off all the people who eat Desserts and have BIG ars2's.

What a charmer you are fighting all and sundry, why don't you just go and change some nappies and collect some more S*ITE, I AM SURE YOU CAN USE IT.

:D

goooooood gooooooood BT

i need some i think

will be having some tomorrow no matter what.

remember dear - a pint of ice cream a day mean's a big ass in 10 years time.

BKK YOU are obviously talking from experience, not content with slagging of the Scottish :D you now want to slag off all the people who eat Desserts and have BIG ars2's.

What a charmer you are fighting all and sundry, why don't you just go and change some nappies and collect some more S*ITE, I AM SURE YOU CAN USE IT.

:D

BT - I like Scotland - whiskey trail and all (you can keep that haggy thing). Regarding <deleted> - if you have ever had the pleasure of seeing Thithi's on a dance floor - you will understand my concern for her cake consumption.

Re: your second paragraph - try harder mate. :)

Yes pissup should become a more regular event to boost local economy and gives us the chance to complain about our miserable lives here.

CB, I assume the hurting head has been caused by excessive consumption of colored alcohol containing liquids?

Here the cure:

Break 2 raw eggs in glass and stir, add about three spoons of Tabasco or five teaspoons of dried red chili, stir again. Heat up a little milk 1/4th cup and add one tablet of Alka Seltzer, stir and add into egg mixture whilst stirring. Peel a banana and mash it, add to egg milk chili mixture. Finishing touch is to add half a cup of yogurt and some fine chopped pieces of garlic (5 pieces) and if you have some cucumber (1-2) also chopped very fine. If you have a blender that would be best otherwise just stir the whole blend for a few minutes and drink the mixture in one go.

Make sure a toilet/bucket is nearby

Good luck!

:)

So young and already stressed?

I saw two very young cute girls this evening while shopping for my food, they where obviously in love as they where kissing and holding each other.

You have to ask yourself why you think you are stressed, is it because you always really wanted to be the opposite gender or something else?

As I am a male I can fully understand why you would like a girl more than a guy.

If it is something different please explain as I have (and many members here) have a lot of experience with stress.

Stress is not funny OK, stress is very bad and can ruin your life as it did mine if you not recognise it.

If you recognised you are stressed please tell the symptoms if just meant to be joking also tell.

:)