The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also saying dog is best friend, why not give dog water first?

Very confusing, same like when eating chocolate cake when with best friend, you cut the cake and let friend choose first.

This is a good tactic as 9 out of ten times friend will choose smallest part so you can have biggest, ha ha!

Could it be the liters of apple cider I am drinking, with ice cube.

Study I fully agree, I am very lazy for that at the moment but intend to pick up soon.

I eat very well, always brekkie with sandwich and egg, evening hot meal, snack in between like tomato.

:o

No one knows the answers to these questions. However, if you can figure it out, you will win the Nobel Prize.

RG-58

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RG-58/U is a specific type of coaxial cable often used low-power signal and RF connections. The cable has a characteristic impedance of either 50 or 52 Ω. "RG" was originally a unit indicator for bulk RF cable in the U.S. military's Joint Electronics Type Designation System.

Most two-way radio communication systems, such as marine SSB, marine VHF, amateur, police, fire, WLAN Antennas etc., are designed to work with 50 Ω cable.

RG-58 cable is often used as a generic carrier of signals in laboratories, combined with BNC connectors that are common on test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes. However, interconnecting equipment with multiple coax cables can lead to ground loops, which may pick-up 50-60 Hz fields from the AC mains.

RG-58 was once widely used in "Thin" Ethernet (10BASE2), where it provides a maximum segment length of 185 meters. However, it has been almost completely replaced by Category 5 cable (unshielded twisted pair)/Category 5e cable (unshielded twisted pair) and Wi-Fi in networking applications.

RG-58 cable can be used for moderately high frequencies. Its signal attenuation depends on the frequency, e.g. from 0.11 dB/m at 50 MHz to 1.4 dB/m at 2 GHz.[1]

I used to have them running my secret spy lab, good stuff! :D

Why do labtops stop working when in contact with a bit of water?

Last night it catched some rain during the typhoon, yeah I know why did I not close the window.

:o