Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 24 Oct 2008 (fri)

britmaveric

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 24 Oct 2008 (Fri)

When: Friday 24th Oct 2008 7PM - ???????

Where: Titanium Club, Sukhumvit Soi 22 Bangkok , Thailand

Why: Meet your fellow TV members :D

:D:o:D:P:(:D

More on Titanium Club: http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/main/index.html

Attendee(s):

britmaveric

scoopyboobies

elsie

girlx????

jdinasia (1 drink?? - :burp: ,mind you did end up in Soi Katoey last outing with you)

RakJungTorlae

bkkjames

midasthailand + wife (10pm-ish)

mooshcat

firefan

OxfordWill? (hope u make it mate - too long I agree)

thithi (only if girlx is there :D )

Sabum

bazmlb

sbk :P

next week again unomi? :o

You know, I would love to meet you all and have some drinks and chats. Besides the fact that I have plans for spending the long weekend (Thursday is a public holiday you know!, and I plan on taking friday off =) ) on an Island with someone special. I hope you have a great night though.

Hopefully we can arrange a cheap charlie pissup at some point :D

removed unnecessary 'hiso' bashing.

Edited by unomi

i'm gonna pull a thithi and say i'm in if gaiyaang is in.... where the hel_l has she been?????????????

and that's only if bkkjames comes with his wife and to meet rjt.

and whatever chick (sbk, boo, i can't remember) brings her beefcakey husband. that's just for gaiyaang, she's into beefcake...

Oh right the meetup!

James my passport and my IQ? Ill be alright, unless we are going on a honey moon and ill leave some common sense at home to handle the those shooters, do they come with hooters?? BTW nice chaps they are at tonglor Suk soi 55, reckless I must say and pain to do business with.

Unomi bro. where have you been we have no seen you lately after RCA.

Jcon honey, stop provoking the mods and James. SBK will turn up? I better wear some padded boxers as I think im going to get a kick in the butt for my untamed language, also gaiyaang went back to the states yesterday I think.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Man I would have loved to come along to this one, share some of my bleeding heart liberalist wisdom, get pissed, do the trouser elephant, eat a kebab and fall down. Sadly I am entertaining a client that evening (not in the sordid sense) so will have to take a raincheck. If the client isn't any fun I will fake an emergency call, duck out and make my way up to the ice bar. Will look out for people in choice hats, calling each other by unusual names.

Have a great time everyone

A party? What do you all do at such parties? Stand around and gossip? Shuffle your feet awkwardly, realising that noone really has anything in common?

I'd like to say I will attend, but I believe I have an appointment to wash my hair that night.

A party? What do you all do at such parties? Stand around and gossip? Shuffle your feet awkwardly, realising that noone really has anything in common?

I'd like to say I will attend, but I believe I have an appointment to wash my hair that night.

Well bender, since you ask....

we will stand around and look for the most obnoxious person we can find and wonder loudly if that person is actually you in disguise. (kdding)

but seriously, I would be willing to buy you one drink just to see the look on your face when Met Gal, Thi Thi and girl x comes up to you and asks you if you are really RJT.

Bendix - :D I expected smth more profound from you. (some reason I picture you as bald - so polishing the noggin is more likely than washing one's hair) :D

I think you said the same about me in another forum bm?

Since this one seems as though it is going to attract more than the usual suspects, my better half and I will make the effort to show up on time. Hopefully it will be an interesting evening. Pity Bendix will be washing his/her hair as I would have enjoyed meeting him/her in person. Guess I'll have to wait for the next cynics anonymous meeting ( :o ). It should be fun watching SBK trying to talk to Bkkjames whilst simultaneously kicking RJT's butt.

Bendix - :o I expected smth more profound from you. (some reason I picture you as bald - so polishing the noggin is more likely than washing one's hair) :D

If you look closely enough, there are a few wispy strands still clinging on for dear life, bless em. That's why they need extra special treatment.

Anyway, seems like I will be in Jakarta on Friday night, so I have my excuses in hand already.

Alright I feel slightly “immature” for my last post above and im just making this crap as I go along. so

On a serous note how short are the waitress’s skirts at this establishment.? What are we ordering? Vodka, Tequila and those cute plastic kegs of Heineken? I’m down for that.

Alright I feel slightly "immature" for my last post above and im just making this crap as I go along. so

On a serous note how short are the waitress's skirts at this establishment.? What are we ordering? Vodka, Tequila and those cute plastic kegs of Heineken? I'm down for that.

The skirts are fairly long and in many cases they are wearing pants underneath.

They do however smile and wai constantly, this was my experience anyway.

Upstairs there is a pretty good area for a sizable group, not quite as loud and just next to the icebar.

The white russians were rather milky, but effective. They also come with cherries?!

RJT, I am in the process of implementing my plan for global revolution in the name MoFoCA

(Movement For Constructive Anarchy), the initial stage of which entails bringing the illusion of sustainable capitalism to an end. To this end I have taken myself and my money out of the consumerist aspect of samsara, the economic turmoil around us is actually caused by me not purchasing alchohol. The final stage will be Killing Industrialists, Shallow SalaryMen, Hypocrites and Supporting Sustainability.

CodeName KISSmAHaSS -MoFoCA

Hopefully we can meet up again when my schedule is more accommodating.

You coming MIG, would make a dream come true??? :D Or is that a reds loss??? :o

a week too early for me Brit

but why dont you come to one of our footie nights?

perhaps 8th Nov....theres a big game on...and Im expecting to be bullied by the boys :D

Arsenal vs ManU

8th November kick off 1245pm UK time, I think thats 6.45pm Bkk time

sowwy off topic and promoting my own agenda :D

Alright I feel slightly "immature" for my last post above and im just making this crap as I go along. so

On a serous note how short are the waitress's skirts at this establishment.? What are we ordering? Vodka, Tequila and those cute plastic kegs of Heineken? I'm down for that.

The skirts are fairly long and in many cases they are wearing pants underneath.

They do however smile and wai constantly, this was my experience anyway.

Upstairs there is a pretty good area for a sizable group, not quite as loud and just next to the icebar.

The white russians were rather milky, but effective. They also come with cherries?!

RJT, I am in the process of implementing my plan for global revolution in the name MoFoCA

(Movement For Constructive Anarchy), the initial stage of which entails bringing the illusion of sustainable capitalism to an end. To this end I have taken myself and my money out of the consumerist aspect of samsara, the economic turmoil around us is actually caused by me not purchasing alchohol. The final stage will be Killing Industrialists, Shallow SalaryMen, Hypocrites and Supporting Sustainability.

CodeName KISSmAHaSS -MoFoCA

Hopefully we can meet up again when my schedule is more accommodating.

Just a thought, perhaps someone who knows the (american?) owners of this place may give them the heads-up that we are coming and perhaps they could set aside a little place for all of us? Failing that, they could just give us a few bottles of Absolut and I would be ok with that.

Thanks

Cheers

You coming MIG, would make a dream come true??? :D Or is that a reds loss??? :o

a week too early for me Brit

but why dont you come to one of our footie nights?

perhaps 8th Nov....theres a big game on...and Im expecting to be bullied by the boys :D

Arsenal vs ManU

sowwy off topic and promoting my own agenda :D

Where and when Gunny?

oh jcon honey... didnt think you would miss me! ,,,,, if the x gilrs in i'm in :D

----

lol bkkjames - Girlx and i wouldnt ask bendix if he's the real RJT , but the real bkkjames. :o

Not sure if that is a compliment or an insult? for Bender or me

8th Nov....Im expecting to be bullied by the boys :o

Arsenal vs ManU

Where and when Gunny?

errmm I wont have cable at home....so hoping MrToad will organise a night out somewhere :D

(I knew it! just as highlighted in red :D)

oh jcon honey... didnt think you would miss me! ,,,,, if the x gilrs in i'm in :D

----

lol bkkjames - Girlx and i wouldnt ask bendix if he's the real RJT , but the real bkkjames. :D

Not sure if that is a compliment or an insult? for Bender or me

:o