Uncomplicated "relationships"

desertrat

For the last twenty years I have sponsored girls who are at University, in that I pay their fees, all their reasonable desires, phones, clothes, study material etc. ,plus pocket money usually about 10,000 ++++++

per month.

They live in, in their own room. What's in it for me ? Well I can't take it with me. Never any problem in "getting rid" of them as they age, as they are ready to face the real world with their degrees and very good English. They will recruit a new brace each time, my only requirement is that they are studying a different degree, as I can learn along with them.

Platonic ?.....not exactly.

For the last twenty years I have sponsored girls who are at University, in that I pay their fees, all their reasonable desires, phones, clothes, study material etc. ,plus pocket money usually about 10,000 ++++++

per month.

They live in, in their own room. What's in it for me ? Well I can't take it with me. Never any problem in "getting rid" of them as they age, as they are ready to face the real world with their degrees and very good English. They will recruit a new brace each time, my only requirement is that they are studying a different degree, as I can learn along with them.

Sexpat

What's your point?

Since many of the posters here appear to have difficult relationships, this post suggests an alternative, simple and inexpensive alternative, plus an opportunity to learn.

For example:-

mangi il vostro sentono fuori,mangez le votre entendent dehors, essen Sie Ihr hören heraus

What's your point?

Since many of the posters here appear to have difficult relationships, this post suggests an alternative, simple and inexpensive alternative, plus an opportunity to learn.

mangi il vostro sentono fuori,mangez le votre entendent dehors, essen Sie Ihr hören heraus

Desertrat appears to have learnt how to use Babelfish.

What's your point?

good on ya mate bet most of the begrudges would love to be in your shoes.

keep up the good work.Or are you fishing? :o

per month.

Sexpat

Your just jealous..... :o

DR you keep doing what you are doing mate, forget about what the judgemental, anually retentive, whinging old b*st*rds of TV are saying...personally think you are onto a good thing....

What's your point?

I like it, but how is it inexpensive? Unless you mean inexpensive in an emotional sense. Money, or no money, relationships are difficult.

Someone once used the "you'll be alone on your deathbed" thing on me once, and I replied "Who cares, I'm dying."

thanks for sharing

closed, not to suggest you can or cant or should or shouldnt do it. but I dont see any positive discussion coming out of this.

from the replies, I see this is not going anywhere but nasty.