Where Is Gold Going In This Market

'Russians chatter about 47.5% tax. It's like 1917 revolution in Russia @TradeDesk_Steve: Talk of a deposit haircut above 100k of 30-40%'

Ha Ha I see even more Russians investing in Thailand smile.png

Cyprus – just pop the red pill, please

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/2013/03/22/1435062/cyprus-just-pop-the-red-pill-please/

CONTROLS (in Cyprus)

http://ftalphaville.ft.com/2013/03/22/1435162/controls-in-cyprus/

Russia Hasn’t ‘Closed Door’ on Aiding #Cyprus, Medvedev Says

MANY CLIENTS WILL EXIT CYPRUS ON DEPOSIT LEVY - Bank of Moscow

Edited by churchill

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naam

• flying

• churchill

• midas

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arizona could soon approve gold, silver as legal tender

RELATED: Missouri lawmakers debate U.S. gold, silver coins use as legal tender

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/content/en/mineweb-political-economy?oid=

Only one small problem:

"no one can be compelled to accept coin or bullion containing gold or silver."

55555!

Which begs the question whats being bought with this completely impractical currency here?

Ah, yes........votes!

Edited by cheeryble

Texas Moves to Repatriate its Gold from the Federal Reserve

"This is one of the most interesting stories I have read regarding the precious metals market in quite some time. It appears that Texas Rep. Giovanni Capriglione has a bill in play that would move the state’s gold from New York (where its under the “safekeeping” of the ultra shady Federal Reserve) to a depository within the state of Texas itself. The reason this would be such a big deal if it happens, is because a lot of the gold bought and sold globally is very likely not actually owned by those that “buy” it. "

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2013/03/22/texas-moves-to-repatriate-its-gold-from-the-federal-reserve/

Arizona could soon approve gold, silver as legal tender

RELATED: Missouri lawmakers debate U.S. gold, silver coins use as legal tender

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/content/en/mineweb-political-economy?oid=

Only one small problem:

"no one can be compelled to accept coin or bullion containing gold or silver."

55555!

Which begs the question whats being bought with this completely impractical currency here?

Ah, yes........votes!

if the plan materialises Arizona and Missouri residents can always buy goats, chicken, portwine and rice in Malaysia's Kelantan State. all what they have to do is convert their infidel gold into Islamic Gold Dinars or Islamic Silver Dirhams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_dinar

Texas Moves to Repatriate its Gold from the Federal Reserve

"This is one of the most interesting stories I have read regarding the precious metals market in quite some time. It appears that Texas Rep. Giovanni Capriglione has a bill in play that would move the state’s gold from New York (where its under the “safekeeping” of the ultra shady Federal Reserve) to a depository within the state of Texas itself. The reason this would be such a big deal if it happens, is because a lot of the gold bought and sold globally is very likely not actually owned by those that “buy” it. "

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2013/03/22/texas-moves-to-repatriate-its-gold-from-the-federal-reserve/

'Ultra Shaky' and 'Very Likely' march off hand in hand into the BS Sunset.

Gold Bank Run Begins? Dutch Bank ABN Amro Halts Physical Gold Delivery!

http://www.silverdoctors.com/dutch-bank-abn-amro-halts-physical-gold-delivery/

the "silverdoctors" are "doctoring" a story. of course ABN AMRO cannot make any physical deliveries because the custodian of the precious metal has been changed.

With the transition to the new custodian, the following will change for you as of 1 April 2013:

You can no longer request physical delivery of your precious metals from us.

"""Russia and South Africa, the worlds two major platinum producers, who together control about 90% of the worlds supply, plan to create an OPEC-style trading bloc to control the flow of precious metals exports.

The BRICS summit is in full swing in Durban, but the biggest deals are on the sidelines, in between the se t agenda of conferences, luncheons, and speeches. On Tuesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin and South African President Zuma signed a joint memorandum to work together to regulate theoversupply of platinum by creating a market regulatory body modeled on the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC),

Our goal is to coordinate our actions accordingly to expand the markets for realization of these metals, Russian Natural Resources Minister Sergey Donskoy told Bloomberg. The price depends on the structure of the market and we will form the structure of the market.""""

RT app

Time to buy some platinum?

I have never owned gold nor goldshares, but my experience with the stockmarket is that if all the big wigs are recommending to buy the same equity, mostly it turns out that the time has come to step out of it.

I have never owned gold nor goldshares, but my experience with the stockmarket is that if all the big wigs are recommending to buy the same equity, mostly it turns out that the time has come to step out of it.

So you think shares are due to crash and PM shoot through the roof?

No, I was talking about recommending a particular share, which means that the big guys are recommending to buy gold they are probably selling themselves and want to keep the price at level until they have offloaded.

No, I was talking about recommending a particular share, which means that the big guys are recommending to buy gold they are probably selling themselves and want to keep the price at level until they have offloaded.

I know what your saying. What I was meaning is that all the hype is on stocks general boom, while gold miners are very unpopular and gold is t best out of fashion for most commentators

'And how many bigwigs have you heard recommending gold? Herr Naam doesn't count, he's just an earwig who occasionally hears things from his excellent wife's chambers.

What is a "bigwig"? Who is a bigwig? 'And you have never owned gold or gold shares'. Well thank you for your insight.

In the words of our favorite alien...."Next"

Regards.

'And how many bigwigs have you heard recommending gold? Herr Naam doesn't count, he's just an earwig who occasionally hears things from his excellent wife's chambers.

What is a "bigwig"? Who is a bigwig? 'And you have never owned gold or gold shares'. Well thank you for your insight.

In the words of our favorite alien...."Next"

Regards.

I wasn't commenting on members of this forum.

Big wigs are the thieves that gamble with your money and when they lose they expect you to pay up to save their arse.Of course their multi million $ salary, independent of the fact they win or lose, will not be touched.

You want me to be more specific ?

Edited by jbrain

Russia and South Africa, the worlds two major platinum producers, who together control about 90% of the worlds supply, plan to create an OPEC-style trading bloc to control the flow of precious metals exports.

My guess is whichever PM website you lifted this from is behind the times.

You think Johnson Matthey and Anglo don't have this nicely in hand already?

My personal experience with JM and AA is they really think they own the world of platinum. I speak as one whose partner was investigated by a JM agent when we bypassed them.

Edited by cheeryble

Russia and South Africa, the worlds two major platinum producers, who together control about 90% of the worlds supply, plan to create an OPEC-style trading bloc to control the flow of precious metals exports.

My personal experience with JM and AA is they really think they own the world of platinum. I speak as one whose partner was investigated by a JM agent when we bypassed them.

Its from the RT app reporting from the BRICs meeting in South Africa

So you think which ever way it comes the platinum market will be cornered and price increases on the way?

So you think which ever way it comes the platinum market will be cornered and price increases on the way?

I think the keywords in the statement were " modeled on the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), ".

No.....I think the PGM market has already been cornered, for decades. Just have a look at JM and AA's footprint.

BTW you should be aware there are 6 platinum group metals, not just platinum.....all very similar but with differences which give each of them particular value.

Edited by cheeryble

No.....I think the PGM market has already been cornered, for decades. Just have a look at JM and AA's footprint.

BTW you should be aware there are 6 platinum group metals, not just platinum.....all very similar but with differences which give each of them particular value.

Really. I don't know hardly anything about platinum to be honest. I just read that miners margins are suffering across the board at today's prices; hence the low stock prices. So I thought a deal to limit supply in attempt to boost price would making sense. Why they aren't foing this then? Or they are and its actually really low demand ?

PMs to boom after the new Cyprus frame work rolled out across the PIGS

where, pray tell, are they booming?

Ay, there's the rub. When a circumstance arises that should create a certain reaction, and it doesn't happen, what's that mean?

On second thought, in Euro terms I guess the PM's are hanging in there, but not as brilliantly as one might expect.

Edited by lannarebirth

Hi all!
I just wonder, what will my gold be worth when the world economy collapse acure, how may I measure my gold when money (paper, debt) loses its total value during a collapse? Will I be able to buy food with my gold? I know i won't eat gold...

anyway...
It would be really weird for me (from a human nature perspective) if gold still has a value when people around the world are starving, who will care about glitter when starving in an economic collapse? Roothchild? Well, If gold still has a value during a collapse, then that would only tell me that the same people that created the collapse, are still very much in control. ?

Historically, every economic collapse has been swept under the carpet by war as a tool, and when I study history it seems to repete it's self over and over again... North Korea, Iran next?

So, if I buy gold for €3000, will this help me during the collapse or only when Roothchild makes paper come back to life again?
Or do I have to buy gold for €10m for it to be helpfull in any way during a collapse?

Now, don't get me wrong, paper creats lots of great stuff in this world, for sure ... I my self am a slave under paper and I love paper when it has a value (as loong as I'm not in debt, that is), I'm happy at the moment,,, but will I be happy when paper looses it's value...? No, I think I will be very pissed and angry when that happens,

so, What to do, buy gold and eat it??

anyway, I believe that printed hemp-paper was created for you and me to be in debt for ever and ever... change, when and how?

anyway...

cheers and happy easter to you all, I love you all, for real, I really do...! Love...!

Hi all!

I just wonder, what will my gold be worth when the world economy collapse acure, how may I measure my gold when money (paper, debt) loses its total value during a collapse? Will I be able to buy food with my gold? I know i won't eat gold...

anyway...

It would be really weird for me (from a human nature perspective) if gold still has a value when people around the world are starving, who will care about glitter when starving in an economic collapse? Roothchild? Well, If gold still has a value during a collapse, then that would only tell me that the same people that created the collapse, are still very much in control. ?

Historically, every economic collapse has been swept under the carpet by war as a tool, and when I study history it seems to repete it's self over and over again... North Korea, Iran next?

So, if I buy gold for €3000, will this help me during the collapse or only when Roothchild makes paper come back to life again?

Or do I have to buy gold for €10m for it to be helpfull in any way during a collapse?

Now, don't get me wrong, paper creats lots of great stuff in this world, for sure ... I my self am a slave under paper and I love paper when it has a value (as loong as I'm not in debt, that is), I'm happy at the moment,,, but will I be happy when paper looses it's value...? No, I think I will be very pissed and angry when that happens,

anyway, I believe that printed hemp-paper was created for you and me to be in debt for ever and ever... change, when and how?

anyway...

cheers and happy easter to you all, I love you all, for real, I really do...! Love...!

That's funny... you don't actually think that paper currency is printed on hemp paper do you? Unlike the US Constitution and many original New Testaments, modern currency is certainly NOT printed on hemp paper. Although it is a fact that back in the 1700's you could pay your taxes in the US with actual hemp. But never currency printed on help paper. LOL.

Hi all!

anyway...

anyway...

That's funny... you don't actually think that paper currency is printed on hemp paper do you? Unlike the US Constitution and many original New Testaments, modern currency is certainly NOT printed on hemp paper. Although it is a fact that back in the 1700's you could pay your taxes in the US with actual hemp. But never currency printed on help paper. LOL.

This was a little surprising I must say, I've got an unprepared moment there... Maybe I should have been a little more specific about it and gone more in to detail that it was "history to future"i was reflecting on, the whole sentence that is, ha ha.

I must also point out that, I in fact was slightly drunk yesterday evening (lokal time) ha ha... realizing now I should have gone afk instead of dreaming about values in my state of mind.

But

When i said "was created " - I meant that, once upon a time money was created and was also printed on hemp-paper, futher in the sentence i mentioned "for ever and ever" I then meant that money may keep us in dept for a long time comming, and then I sum up it to "change, when and how?"- meaning in short, how and will we ever get out of debt?

For real... I never laid any real wheight in to the word "hemp-paper" it was only a sudden thought of history, in the heat of the moment when speaking with myself... The word you are looking for is "money" instead of "hemp-paper" now I have corrected it and i hope you find great satisfaction in this matter from now on. :)

salut.

In Fact, It would be very interesting to see the differences in value between gold and industrial hemp, anyone knows?

Cheers and Happy Easter to you all.

Edited by Jumalauta

Cheers and Happy Easter to you all.

Is one supposed to say Happy Easter?

Bit like saying Happy Execution.........oh or is it joy at the Heilige Himmelfahrt?

All a bit wierd to me........

I think "Happy Easter" is perfectly acceptable. No high fiving on Good Friday however.