Where Is Gold Going In This Market

Hi!

Does a 31,1 gold bar and a Austrian gold coin philharmonic have the same sell price in Thailand?

Here for buy and sale at bank one gold coin 35€ diffrence in thai only 100 baht!

Is this only for Thai gold or gold coins ?

How much is price in Thailand. At moment of 1 oz philharmonic?

Can I win money with better exchange rates and lower commission or profit from the buyers shop comparing to Europe?

Please help me calculate!

Thx!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naam

• flying

• churchill

• midas

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

Does a 31,1 gold bar and a Austrian gold coin philharmonic have the same sell price in Thailand?

Here for buy and sale at bank one gold coin 35€ diffrence in thai only 100 baht!

Is this only for Thai gold or gold coins ?

How much is price in Thailand. At moment of 1 oz philharmonic?

Can I win money with better exchange rates and lower commission or profit from the buyers shop comparing to Europe?

Please help me calculate!

Thx!

For 96.5% thai gold price check http://www.goldtraders.or.th/ - they also quote the hong kong price for 99.9%.

Western coins aren't really traded in Thai shops. Usually they buy to melt down and might pay a few % below spot price. You may have to shop around for slightly better price.

Better off selling in HK or Singapore. But if I were you I'd keep your gold mate!!

If you must sell, PM me if you're in Bkk in September - If only a few coins I'd consider buying it for spot price +0.5%.

Edited by LibertyNinja1776

lets hope usa attacks syria, the gold price will go sky high together with oil price..

all the asians stockmarkets is going down down now, gold will go up up..

There could be many unforeseen consequences that would far outweigh any monetary gains from increased gold prices

I doubt if even the most ardent goldbug on this site would wish for this to happen

Well the next hurdles for spot lie at 1440 and 50, lets see how they afre first

As for CL it needs to overcome 112.5 before taking on the previous high of '11

all +/- a tad of course smile.png

the next hurdles are not determined by technical analysis but what's happening in Syria.

This is sacrilege! ..............................And can only result in terrible “ karma “ for eons to come .sad.pngtongue.png

RBI plans to request Tirupati, Shirdi shrines to sell their gold pile to rescue Re fall

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-08-31/news/41642234_1_tirumala-tirupati-devasthanams-temple-trusts-gold-imports

Edited by midas

This is sacrilege! ..............................And can only result in terrible “ karma “ for eons to come .Posted ImagePosted Image

RBI plans to request Tirupati, Shirdi shrines to sell their gold pile to rescue Re fall

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-08-31/news/41642234_1_tirumala-tirupati-devasthanams-temple-trusts-gold-imports

The temples have held on to their "idle" gold for 100s of years; I doubt many would be accepting turning it over to the bankers/ politicians.

This is sacrilege! ..............................And can only result in terrible “ karma “ for eons to come .sad.pngtongue.png

...said two bankers familiar with the matter.pixel.gif They refused to be identified because of the insensitive...

...bullshit they presented laugh.png

...said two bankers familiar with the matter.pixel.gif They refused to be identified because of the insensitive...

...bullshit they presented laugh.png

With a copious amount of head shaking from side to side

The temples have held on to their "idle" gold for 100s of years; I doubt many would be accepting turning it over to the bankers/ politicians.

I wouldn't put anything past these people!

its like we even a war between the gods ! The Indian goddess of money Lakshmi versus whichever god the likes of Lloyd Blankfein is working for

its like we even a war between the gods ! The Indian goddess of money Lakshmi versus whichever god the likes of Lloyd Blankfein is working for

is Blankfein still doing God's work?

This is sacrilege! ..............................And can only result in terrible “ karma “ for eons to come .Posted ImagePosted Image

is Blankfein still doing God's work?

The moon if not Saturn ?

A bit of upside in the £/ $ to bht and euphoria has glossed over the still rumbling financial crises?

""""""

Its possible that there will be a new aid package for Greece. Nobody knows how big, Merkel said in the televised debate on Sunday.

Though the size of a third bailout to Greece remains in question, the very issue of providing further financial aid to Athens seems to be a decided deal. Last week Merkel repeated Greece might need another money injection in 2014, though denying a further debt write-down.

""""

-RT

• 2 weeks later...

Golds dropped back a way recently.

Here is a take on a general note:

""""

Some have attributed the gold price rally to the Federal Reserve's expanding balance sheet. Other have argued that it was driven by increasing investor accessibility thanks to the advent of commodity ETFs.

Jeffrey Gundlach, the bond king behind DoubleLine Funds, offered an alternative take.

During his webcast on Tuesday night, Gundlach presented this interesting chart overlaying gold prices and home prices.

"When home prices were falling, that's exactly when gold went on its monster rally higher," he said.

The pattern represents investors' struggle to seek a safe haven to store and preserve wealth.

With home prices now on an upward trend, real estate has become a viable competitor to gold, explained Gundlach.

"""

-biz insider app

So....Where is gold going in this market?

What's your take on these variables?

Fed taper yes / no?........... making the dollar go up or down?........... causing the price of physical gold [bought with baht] to go up or down?

and the baht is from the pound exchange rate which may be up or down.

Just waiting for the Fed and someone on here to give some forward guidence.

Buy or sell this week?

Finland, Poland, Germany, & Venezuela Repatriate Their Gold: Bracing For End Of NWO Eurozone!

A gold repatriation movement has sprung up in Finland just two weeks after such a movement arose in Poland:

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/09/16/finland-poland-germany-venezuela-repatriate-their-gold-bracing-for-end-of-nwo-eurozone/

Edited by midas

BOT will regulate gold trading to curb speculation

'Central bank suspects importers of the metal using it to speculate on foreign currency

The Bank of Thailand is looking to regulate gold trading, as it suspects gold imports have been used to speculate on exchange rates. The central bank also want to protect retail investors who buy gold-linked financial papers.

"The BOT has been consulting with the Finance Ministry and the Securities and Exchange Commission on how to regulate trading of gold-forward contracts in order to make them transparent and protect the interests of ordinary investors," BOT Governor Prasarn Trairatvorakul said.

He added that the BOT wanted gold brokers and traders to disclose information about their transactions outside the Thai bourse's futures exchange.

The central bank has detected unusual gold imports that may be linked to currency speculation, he said.

"We have found substantial discrepancies between values in US dollars and the volume of gold imports." '
Edited by churchill