Thaksin's Monster Rolls - Royce Damaged In London

george

Jeezuz what's the fuss. Cars get there windows bricked in all the time in the UK. They were just after the car radio. :o

Sh*t...if this was parked up in Liverpool, the radio would have been nicked and it would have been up on bricks with the wheels missing.. :D

Thaksin's monster Rolls - Royce damaged in London

LONDON: -- A London newspaper said on Friday that the "monster" Rolls Royce owned by exiled ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra was damaged.

The gossipy City Spy column in the Business section of the Evening Standard newspaper, said :

"It's a nasty old world. Spotted in Old Park Lane: some time Manchester City and Thailand boss Thaksin Shinawatra's monster Rolls-Royce...with its passenger window smashed in."

-- The nation 2008-10-19

What a crying shame.............. :o

oh plachon...give the guy a break...

he was never gonna be anyone's model of democratic virtue and aren't we westerners pretentious in our expectations?

besides...I was out walkin' around central London yesterday an' I didn't see nothin'...

LONDON: -- A London newspaper said on Friday that the "monster" Rolls Royce owned by exiled ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra was damaged.

The gossipy City Spy column in the Business section of the Evening Standard newspaper, said :

"It's a nasty old world. Spotted in Old Park Lane: some time Manchester City and Thailand boss Thaksin Shinawatra's monster Rolls-Royce...with its passenger window smashed in."

-- The nation 2008-10-19

he was never gonna be anyone's model of democratic virtue and aren't we westerners pretentious in our expectations?

besides...I was out walkin' around central London yesterday an' I didn't see nothin'...

Funnily 'nuff, so was I, and I swore I coulda seen ya dumpin' a brick over de wall dahn Park Lane.

And at ver end of ver day, can't blame ya guv.

The scumbag don't deserve no breaks; he blew breaks long ago.

-- The nation 2008-10-19

Funnily 'nuff, so was I, and I swore I coulda seen ya dumpin' a brick over de wall dahn Park Lane.

And at ver end of ver day, can't blame ya guv.

The scumbag don't deserve no breaks; he blew breaks long ago.

Who is Mr. Breaks and how long has he and Mr. Thaksin been in a relationship?

Edited by sriracha john

plachon...I smell a fish...we shouldn't ( as falangs) go about condemning when we know (by definition) not of what we speak.

the dude was a knob like the rest of them...he just got high falutin an his mates didn't trust him no more...and pride goeth before the fall as we all know...

when you comin' down to Bang Li for a beer?...the nieces would like ta see ya...

(oh, dear...it's tutsi an' his nieces again...)

Hey anyone remember that carefully staged PR exercise - in Guildford - Sussex - England - involving Thaksin - Potjamon - and all three children - and personal Thai security detail - that were seen flanking the family on both sides - and at the rear of them - and those were just the members of the SD that were caught in the camera shot -

And the message this cleverly crafted shot was meant to portray - was that the Thakins are at liberty in the UK and are able to walk around freely in good 'ol blighty when at the same time their liberty and personal freedom is seriously endangered in Thailand - which - of course - it is now -

And has anyone else noticed how there appear (as far as I know) to have been no other images - taken at a later date - of any of the family members - including Thaksin - published in either the foreign or Thai media here -

Are they at still at large - still strolling around quaint English towns or the capital itself - as they would like us to believe - buying up everything in sight - or are they - as I suspect - hunkered down - under a lot of security - in their heavily guarded UK residences -

And if they are - then there's a whole lot more goin' on - that we haven't - to date - been told about - SUSPICIOUS -

Hey anyone remember that carefully staged PR exercise - in Guildford - Sussex - England - involving Thaksin - Potjamon - and all three children - and personal Thai security detail - that were seen flanking the family on both sides - and at the rear of them - and those were just the members of the SD that were caught in the camera shot -

And the message this cleverly crafted shot was meant to portray - was that the Thakins are at liberty in the UK and are able to walk around freely in good 'ol blighty when at the same time their liberty and personal freedom is seriously endangered in Thailand - which - of course - it is now -

And has anyone else noticed how there appear (as far as I know) to have been no other images - taken at a later date - of any of the family members - including Thaksin - published in either the foreign or Thai media here -

Are they at still at large - still strolling around quaint English towns or the capital itself - as they would like us to believe - buying up everything in sight - or are they - as I suspect - hunkered down - under a lot of security - in their heavily guarded UK residences -

And if they are - then there's a whole lot more goin' on - that we haven't - to date - been told about - SUSPICIOUS -

Well for a start he is not really a subject for British media attention, there is no British connection, unlike Pinochet with Thatcher. as for being hunkered down...he was at a reception at the Grosvenor House a couple of weeks back, no heavy security evident. A non-event here really.

How sad lets IMHO hope they get what they are due. send back to face justice.little bit off topic. sorry. :o

The white roller looks very similar to the one John Lennon had - in 1967 - before he decided to have it re-painted in a multi-coloured rainbow style - I'm sure you've all seen the photos of Lennon posing next to the beast -

As for you post aazA - unfortunately - and as I've mentioned before - and I've been following political events here very closely for about eight years now - Thaksin - is the problem - and even though he is no longer domiciled in Thailand - his influence and political sway is having an extremely detrimental affect on the country -

This is far too simplistic na krub. The problem is that there is no decent leadership of any kind. Toxin, the policeman who became a multi billionaire, just filled this leadership void with his greed

I have no compassion for Thaksin or his wife, but I find it interesting that so many people could see him as the problem. He isn't the problem, the problem(s) are deep within the social structure and the current political situation is the flashpoint. This kind of thinking is the same as what got the US into trouble in Iraq, where they found that Saddam Hussein wasn't the problem. Both men are nuisances and boils on the butt of humanity, but that's about it.

I hope he gets his window fixed.

Exactly, sorry i did not read this before post above

plachon...I smell a fish...we shouldn't ( as falangs) go about condemning when we know (by definition) not of what we speak.

the dude was a knob like the rest of them...he just got high falutin an his mates didn't trust him no more...and pride goeth before the fall as we all know...

when you comin' down to Bang Li for a beer?...the nieces would like ta see ya...

(oh, dear...it's tutsi an' his nieces again...)

Not any old knob that 'un.......a highly toxic knob I'd posit and he's getting his come-uppance in more ways than one these days, whether in the courts or dahn Park Lane. Hopefully, he won't go round blowing and more gentlemen called Mr Breaks again in public, or he could go the embarassing way of a certain Mr Michaels..... :o

As farangs with wifes, kids, nieces, nephews, in-laws, etc. in the country and therefore a stake in the country in more ways than one, I think we have every right to condemn Thai leaders, especially convicted criminals, even if many of us do frequently know not of what we speak. That should be a vital perrogative for many of us who will never get a chance to vote or own land in LOS, despite our close connections, even if it is mostly spleen-venting and harmless fun. :D

C'mon Tutsi, where's that old rebel yell streak in ya from the early TV days? Those nieces been putting you in your place once too often, or is it the trouble and strife been giving you grief? And where's Bang Li <deleted>? As much as I'd like to come down and meet you and the gals over a beer, I fear it won't be for a while yet as this old fish swam back to Blighty some time ago and not sure when I'm back in the LOS next.

Place Bang Li for me on a map, and I'll put it on my next bai tiow Thai must-see spots. :D