English Man Falls From His 4th Floor Balcony.

Pattaya_Fox

English man falls from his 4th Floor Balcony.

A bizarre incident now from the BD House Mansion in Soi 17 off Pattaya Third Road which occurred on Sunday Night. Rescue Workers along with Police Lieutenant Colonel Sumet from Pattaya Police Station made their way to the location following reports of a foreign man who apparently fell from a 4th floor balcony. Rescue Workers attended to Mr. Sean Rostron aged 50 from England. He sustained head injuries but appeared not to be seriously injured. Mr. Rostron was spotted on the balcony moment earlier and had perched himself precariously on the edge of the balcony. Police are confident that a third-party was not involved in the fall and suspect that Mr. Rostron was either in a drunken state or was under the influence of narcotics. Police will take no further action in the case as Mr. Rostron recovers from his injuries in Hospital.

Pattaya One News

Monday 20th October 2008.

post-15964-1224502337_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1224502349_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1224502363_thumb.jpg

Is it me, but thought never occurred to me after a heavy session to go out on a balcony. :D

im lucky if i make it home,let alone the bed or even as far as the balcony!

oh well hes keeping the poor(not :o ) hospitals in business during this bad low season

Is it me, but thought never occurred to me after a heavy session to go out on a balcony. :D

It could be you.

Come on, its great after a real session to fool around on the balcony

with the girlfriend or girlfriends sister, But you need to keep the lights off, :o:D:D

Is it me, but thought never occurred to me after a heavy session to go out on a balcony. :o

How about this scenario...........

......oooohhhhhh ia am drunk, the room is turning, i feel sick, need some fresh air............

aaaa, fresh air

aaaa, fresh air

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ( plonk )

• 4 weeks later...
they never make the balcony's tall enough,should be 6ft tall then if somebody fell over you'd know it was suicide or foul play..............make the BIB job easier.

They'd climb over that or be assissted over it. A caged balconey would be uglier to look at, but the rate of falling bodies would decrease.

This type of thing (balcony diving) is the reason why in Las Vegas there are no balconies at the hotels.

So true but....... Hoover Dam is really not that far of a drive.

Perhaps the hotels and condos of Pattaya should do what they are doing (have done) at locations on the Golden Gate Bridge:

1) Installing signs with crisis hot-line numbers

2) Providing call boxes for hot-line assistance

3) Installing remote surveillance cameras

4) Suicide watch patrol

This type of thing (balcony diving) is the reason why in Las Vegas there are no balconies at the hotels.

Perhaps the hotels and condos of Pattaya should do what they are doing (have done) at locations on the Golden Gate Bridge:

4) Suicide watch patrol

Ever see the movie the Lonely Guy?

4) Suicide watch patrol

Ever see the movie the Lonely Guy?

Of course, a Steve Martin classic... (I actually enjoyed most the movies he made.....esp 'The Jerk')

Why don't they put swimming pools under the balcony's? Especially in Patta's, as there seems to be an unusual amount of falls from them in this particular area.

John....

and the one day they decide to empty and clean the pool is the day it "appens..innit...sods law.

One of my condos is on the 12 th Floor of a block but everyone who rents get strict instructions not to go out onto the balcony if they are Pzzed...its a looooong way down ...so far so good....Nice view right enough ..... :o no angrits as yet....