Asking For Help Is More Dangerous Then Telling On Mate's Wife For Me.

philstone

With a name like Phil Stone (unless it's a reference to someone famous, which I doubt) he should be a native English speaker. With a name like mine, should I be able to bark? Well I can't

A native English speaker should be able to write a dam_n site more clearly than he's doing, unless he's writing while drunk. If someone's going to bother starting a topic in the hope of getting useful advice the least they can do is make a little effort to be understood. Maybe he should, but at least he had the balls to ask for some advice, and all he gets is abuse because of his typing, grammer and English skills. Where is the problem?

In this case the English police were required in full force! No they are not required, he never asked for advice on his English skills.

FD :o

Edited by Fatdog

Today I asked for help from a friend with my wife. His wife found out called mine and made it worst for me. Did this every happen to you. I knew the friend for 8 years and wife about 7.

I`m confused. What did you ask your friend to do with your wife?

Was it something naughty Phil, come on tell us!

No it was advice on her handling her request for money what else would it be. Nothing to do with sex. Just her greed for money, I think I just answer the problem. He claims I give to much and to easy with her. House, car and now rental house. House has 30 year lease but she wants more and it is driving me mad. However his wife brags to mine GF she get twice as much. And their baby shall get his money he when dies. I been with GF 8 years getting worst I must be the only person that has that problem.

So lets try and understand the situation here:

It was advice on how she handles her requests for money (by who?).

No sex but she wants money.

You think you just answered the problem. What problem?

So you had a wife but now she’s a girlfriend. Someone’s wife brags to your girlfriend she gets twice as much but you are giving it to her too much and easy.

Someone’s baby will get money when some guy dies.

You have girlfriend for 8 years, so what happened to your wife?

This is, utter, utter confusion.

Edited by sassienie

First off, if your mates wife has been bragging to your wife about their superior finances then what do you think that makes her? In my book that makes her a biatch, if she was a friend then she would not want to put your wife down and make her feel bad, a friend would want to support and make them feel better right?

yes and do you know much about women?

Agreed, only small men feel the need to critiscise others.

Nothing wrong with ops english just typing

While I disagree with attacking people for their mistakes in a second language, saying typing errors are the problem with that message is nonsense. I, a native English speaker, had dificulty in figuring out exactly what he was talking about and it had nothing to do with spelling or punctuation. The post was not coherent.

This board is hardly full of scholars and teachers. Neither would be so critical of anyone's English.

First, English isn't everyone's native language here.

Second, not everyone is skilled at typing.

I think the OP is asking for advice, not a critique of his grammar or communication skills.

Best of luck to you.

Well thats what i thought Scott,.i get sick of hearing from these TV english police,what is wrong with some people :o

Hang on a minute here. If we continue to lower the English standards of this site (and typing prowess), we will just end up like face book with out the face, and that I must say this is no no in Thailand where face is more important than the book itself. Is that a run-on sentence?

Edited by bkkjames

I'd like to believe I could come here and ask for advice on say, a split infinitive, a past participle, or a pressing colon vs semi-colon argument.

Posting on any urgent personal matter might get me the same advice...?

To the OP, sounds like you might be best getting rid of the whole lot of them. :o

a2396, i reckon one way for a successful relationship here in LOS is to set the terms at the outset i.e. re money,so the g/f knows what she can expect,then there's no misunderstanding,no matter if were young or old same should apply.

Good advice 'cept so many Farang Thai Relationships commence with a financial arangement.

Mine commenced with a bottle of wine, caesar salad and spaghetti carbonarra. :o

a2396, i reckon one way for a successful relationship here in LOS is to set the terms at the outset i.e. re money,so the g/f knows what she can expect,then there's no misunderstanding,no matter if were young or old same should apply.

Good advice 'cept so many Farang Thai Relationships commence with a financial arangement.

And she paid the bill.

And she paid the bill.

No comment!

What did that cost you?

What did that cost you?

1000 short time

Today I asked for help from a friend with my wife. His wife found out called mine and made it worst for me. Did this every happen to you. I knew the friend for 8 years and wife about 7.

I`m confused. What did you ask your friend to do with your wife?

Was it something naughty Phil, come on tell us!

No it was advice on her handling her request for money what else would it be. Nothing to do with sex. Just her greed for money, I think I just answer the problem. He claims I give to much and to easy with her. House, car and now rental house. House has 30 year lease but she wants more and it is driving me mad. However his wife brags to mine GF she get twice as much. And their baby shall get his money he when dies. I been with GF 8 years getting worst I must be the only person that has that problem.

Yes, Phil, others have had this problem and more people will have the same problem in the future. Sometimes it happens after months, sometimes after years. The demands suddenly change and it can be aggravating to hear them whinge on about it. They either stop when you talk to them straight or you put up with it, or you walk away.

His wife bragging that she gets more is a 'face' thing and sounds like it was designed to stir up trouble. Most likely because your wife is most likely getting more than she brags about getting.

As for the baby getting the money when your friend (ex friend?) dies? sounds like more of the same trouble making.

If it was me,I would want to know how your friends wife found out about the problem. If your friend has a big mouth and it was he who told his wife, then you either need a new friend or I feel you would be wiser keeping your own counsel about marital / relationship problems.