Meguiar's Auto Care (wax) Products Available In Thailand?

Lopburi99

Hi, I've been told Meguiar's auto care products are available in Thailand but I can't find them anywhere in Lopburi.

Specifically I am looking for their great detailer product: Qwik Detailer (spray)

I've used it for years and love it. In a few minutes the Detailer spray spiffies up a car's finish effortlessly.

Anybody know if I can buy Meguiar products in Thailand online for delivery by post?

Thanks!

Edited by Lopburi99

Hi, I've been told Meguiar's auto care products are available in Thailand but I can't find them anywhere in Lopburi.

Specifically I am looking for their great detailer product: Qwik Detailer (spray)

I've used it for years and love it. In a few minutes the Detailer spray spiffies up a car's finish effortlessly.

Anybody know if I can buy Meguiar products in Thailand online for delivery by post?

Thanks!

I actually saw the Meguiars spray on-wipe off wax in my local tesco - it was around 700-800 baht. However I don;t think this is often stocked and certainly not in every shop. I just got the Karshine one and it works fine.

Meguiars is available in the large shopping Malls in Bangkok (the auto section)- I'm not sure about upcountry where you are. I got the gold class way, for about 1200 baht. It's certainly not cheap here:)

Thanks!

I actually saw the Meguiars spray on-wipe off wax in my local tesco - it was around 700-800 baht. However I don;t think this is often stocked and certainly not in every shop. I just got the Karshine one and it works fine.

Meguiars is available in the large shopping Malls in Bangkok (the auto section)- I'm not sure about upcountry where you are. I got the gold class way, for about 1200 baht. It's certainly not cheap here:)

Hi

Here in Surin we have a Maguairs Cleaning centre and they sell the Qwik Detailer spray. I have one.

Most items are cheaper on E-bay however.

Dave

Thanks for the replies guys. I didn't know there was an eBay Thailand (in English), did I somehow miss it in my Google search? The one site that looked promising was in Thai. Actually, I suppose I could find somebody somebody here to order it via the Thai eBay site if it is available there. If I have no luck online, I will keep trying around here (Saraburi Tesco may be larger than ours here). Or wait until the next time I get to BKK but not sure when that would be.

In the meantime I can use Karshine. Not a big deal about all this, but I like Meguiars products and you know how we auto types have our favorites and like to stay with them. Kinda like old friends. :o

Thanks again.