Wine Gallery Chiang Mai

Krupnik

Being wine lovers my friend and I were told about the Wine Gallery that is on the way to Tesco Lotus past JJ Market (coming from the moat) not sure what the road name is. This was a couple of months ago but it was closed and said they were only open between October and March or something. We went back again a little while ago thinking it might be due to re-open again but it was all totally shut up and no signs or anything as if they had completely moved.

Anyone got any info?

Not sure if it's the same store - but there's a new-ish one opened at ground level next to the Mahidol Road (Airport Plaza) Rimping.

It's not the same store. The wine store you are thinking of is called Wine Collection. I would add, though, that it is not only new-ish, but good-ish too.

Not sure if it's the same store - but there's a new-ish one opened at ground level next to the Mahidol Road (Airport Plaza) Rimping.

It's not the same store. The wine store you are thinking of is called Wine Collection. I would add, though, that it is not only new-ish, but good-ish too.

or is it - The Wine Connection?

Wine Gallery is always open. But is simply an outlet selling superb wines. The Wine Gallery Bar has just openend for the season last week. It is on the Rattanakosin Road between the old stadium and Denchai trading. Drive slowly and it is on the left heading from stadium. In my opinion best choices of wines, though not the most competitive prices.

or is it - The Wine Connection?

I think that's much better-ish. I misread one of their brochures I have at home. The cover says 'wine/connection/collection 2008', with

'connection' in small-ish letters and 'collection' big-ish ones.

Edited by Rasseru

Oh, the fun folks can have with Brit-ish Engl-ish............ :o

Enough already! :D

Norway I thought anyone would revive this dead thread, but you did. Swede of you to offer, and I am pleased to join you in being, at long last, Finn-ish. :D

Oh, the fun folks can have with Brit-ish Engl-ish............ :D

Enough already! :D

Norway I thought anyone would revive this dead thread, but you did. Swede of you to offer, and I am pleased to join you in being, at long last, Finn-ish. :D

Touching - but is this germane? :o

Wine Gallery is always open. But is simply an outlet selling superb wines. The Wine Gallery Bar has just openend for the season last week. It is on the Rattanakosin Road between the old stadium and Denchai trading. Drive slowly and it is on the left heading from stadium. In my opinion best choices of wines, though not the most competitive prices.

Thanks, have now found it! And we liked it-ish!!

Already knew about Wine place near Rimping, good too and cheap-ish.

Thanks!

• 2 years later...

Thanks!

Thanks!